EA Forums - Banner

Up to 50,000 coin giveaway

Prev1
Whats going on people. Starting to try to give back to the HUT community after all the help you guys have given me this year.

Watch that video to see how to win.
Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions

Replies

• Unwanted topics
    Posts and threads containing the following elements, per the judgment of forum staff, are not permitted:
    • Advertising
    -EA SPORTS NHL Forums Rules of Conduct
  • shutup MITA
  • Unwanted topics
    Posts and threads containing the following elements, per the judgment of forum staff, are not permitted:
    • Advertising
    -EA SPORTS NHL Forums Rules of Conduct

Im giving stuff away. This is hardly self promotion. Im giving back to the community.
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    shutup MITA

Thanks!
    Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions
  • There are already thousands of wannabe BaconCountrys out there, and there really isn't anything that would make you stand out from the rest of them. Better just stop wasting everyone's time and stop making low quality Chel-videos, and promoting them on this forum.

A boy your age probably shouldn't try to make videos for Interwebs to begin with, wait a year or three and maybe then try again. Your delivery just currently isn't good enough to entertain self respecting viewers like me.

Happy to help :blush:
  • There are already thousands of wannabe BaconCountrys out there, and there really isn't anything that would make you stand out from the rest of them. Better just stop wasting everyone's time and stop making low quality Chel-videos, and promoting them on this forum.

A boy your age probably shouldn't try to make videos for Interwebs to begin with, wait a year or three and maybe then try again. Your delivery just currently isn't good enough to entertain self respecting viewers like me.

Look, more negativity, Go away already
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • I say if you have the time and want to make videos, go ahead.
  • agreed.. let him do what he wants...

I love playing guitar and writing songs, just because I most likely wont ever be a rockstar doesn't mean I should stop
  • Umm yes it does. Don't you know anything about millennials!!!!!
  • true story.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    agreed.. let him do what he wants...

I love playing guitar and writing songs, just because I most likely wont ever be a rockstar doesn't mean I should stop
    Your attitude will determine your altitude ESPO...I think you can make it pal...and I want tickets to your first show.

I agree...let the man make vids.

Wow you are something else Tuck, This is a new low for even the likes of you!!!

• Stfx96 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    agreed.. let him do what he wants...

Your attitude will determine your altitude ESPO...I think you can make it pal...and I want tickets to your first show.

I agree...let the man make vids.

My Man !
  • I used to like finns, thought they were plucky hardworking, generally likeable people. My opinion is slowly changing. And unfortunately I find myself going to Reddit more and more fer my NHL 17 conversations. Used to be a nice place here, sad how one guy can ruin that. Maybe we can get a moderator to step in here. I can see lots of new people coming here getting a sniff of one bad seed and going elsewhere. Especially when that one bad seed tends to put some snarky unhelpful comment on nearly everything posted in here.
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    I used to like finns, thought they were plucky hardworking, generally likeable people. My opinion is slowly changing. And unfortunately I find myself going to Reddit more and more fer my NHL 17 conversations. Used to be a nice place here, sad how one guy can ruin that. Maybe we can get a moderator to step in here. I can see lots of new people coming here getting a sniff of one bad seed and going elsewhere. Especially when that one bad seed tends to put some snarky unhelpful comment on nearly everything posted in here.

Way to say it bro, I agree 100 percent with you, I may do what your doing, I'm surprised he isn't trolling other websites yet. maybe he got banned there, that's why he's trolling here.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    I used to like finns, thought they were plucky hardworking, generally likeable people. My opinion is slowly changing. And unfortunately I find myself going to Reddit more and more fer my NHL 17 conversations. Used to be a nice place here, sad how one guy can ruin that. Maybe we can get a moderator to step in here. I can see lots of new people coming here getting a sniff of one bad seed and going elsewhere. Especially when that one bad seed tends to put some snarky unhelpful comment on nearly everything posted in here.

100% agreed
  • mitavittuanyt
    656 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Typical.

I'm being a law forbidding citizen. Standing up against advertising, that is clearly permitted in the forum rules. And because I'm not 100% polite with my words, and state my opinion, white knights in their shiny armors come to blame me for doing the right thing.

I get that "don't say anything unless it's positive" is being told to you a lot in your elementary school classrooms. But in real world, everything isn't sunshine and happiness. Critique isn't really constructive if the cons cant be pointed out.

Sorry guys, just saying it how it is. :blush:

This isn't Constructive criticism... this is being rude to someone.

You are rude, plain and simple. No one wants to hear you. It got to the point where literally everyone dislikes you, that's quite a feat especially a video game forum.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    There are already thousands of wannabe BaconCountrys out there, and there really isn't anything that would make you stand out from the rest of them. Better just stop wasting everyone's time and stop making low quality Chel-videos, and promoting them on this forum.

This isn't Constructive criticism... this is being rude to someone.

You are rude, plain and simple. No one wants to hear you. It got to the point where literally everyone dislikes you, that's quite a feat especially a video game forum.

Oh noes! Didn't mean it the way you probably thought, but his video recording and audio quality is rather low. I would recommend a better game capturing device for him. That's what I meant :blush:

And as you know, Interweb can be a though place. I personally would even prefer if minors wouldn't be allowed to access internet, before turning 21, or at least 18. But that just my opinion, guy can always dream :blush:

• I personally rather enjoy most of mitavittuanyt's contributions to the forum. I agree he can be a bit harsh from time to time but I also agree with his view that sometimes a bit of tough love is required when most simply are willing to go there (ie. the kid complaining to EA that he didn't get his Christmas cards). Did I think he was a bit harsh on the kid's video, maybe a bit. I watched it and subscribed but I understand why many won't or even find those posts a bit of a nuisance.

I grew up on the east coast of Canada where it is commonplace to be told like it is. To me it is refreshing. It would be very boring on here if we all had the exact same opinion about everything. There could certainly be a more polite way for things to be said (including attacks on the man's appearance) but I actually value the opinions in spite of some of the off colour remarks. If you take him with a grain of salt, mitavittuanyt actually has a sharp sense of humour.

I have grown to enjoy the views of all the regulars on these forums which is why I check daily just to see what you fools are up to. I may end up taking some heat for even posting this but I feel mitavittuanyt is a part of the identity of these forums and the place wouldn't be as entertaining without him.
  • Off colour remarks are fine and in truth everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's the stuff that's just plain rude, ignorant, being a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and unhelpful. I don't even have the time to search and copy/paste everything that's been said in those veins. And really that's the issue, these aren't one offs. This is going full Trump on these forums.