EA Forums - Banner

Anyone see carbons lately?

100k! What is going on in the world? Seems almost pointless to even try to make heroes anymore can't sell them for any profit unless I pull carbons in my division packs

Replies

• Price of them goes up because now people know what the hero collectibles are for. It all comes down to that 99 dats.
  • But the cost to make costs more than what people are selling him for lol
  • Pr0xY00
    156 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    But the cost to make costs more than what people are selling him for lol

NHL 17 and most of its players aren't really known to be logic.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »

If they got them from division packs it's all profit to them ..
  • Yes to both but at the same time like I know a majority of my heroes have been made off of playoff wins and divisional packs. I still want to make a lot of coin off of them though!
  • Pr0xY00 wrote: »
    h8ttrick wrote: »

NHL 17 and most of its players aren't really known to be logic.

Lol you hit it right on the head.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • h8ttrick wrote: »

If you did the hero collections earlier this season. When carbons were low, you basically got him for nothing
  • jordanp2205
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I sold a good 16-17 of mine for about 96-97k each. Had a giant stash of them waiting for a set but no good sets to use them on so just sold. Saved 10 more just in case though.
  • smart. I did that during MOV.. sold 8 for 80K though... going for more now
  • Well the market is like super thin too! Like last I checked on Xbox just a page and a half of carbons
  • Would really hope that they'd release a pack that contains a bunch of jerseys, logos, and arenas. So that they would cost 500 coins a piece, or something like that. :blush:
  • I agree it's beginning to get over the top
  • I think at some point, they'll have to do something. Same as they did with contracts.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    I think at some point, they'll have to do something. Same as they did with contracts.

they wont.. contracts are different because they are REQUIRED to just play... carbons aren't required, they are a luxury to complete luxury sets... I don't seem them doing that
  • Yeah I don't either. I don't see them coming back either.
  • Carbons can drop a bit if theres a huge megapack while allstars but i dont see them falling below 70k
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Shlog61 wrote: »
    I think at some point, they'll have to do something. Same as they did with contracts.

they wont.. contracts are different because they are REQUIRED to just play... carbons aren't required, they are a luxury to complete luxury sets... I don't seem them doing that

Actually they already have. They've improved the competitive seasons rewards and it looks like they'll be giving away more packs. With more people opening these, there will likely be more carbons and Golds available on the market. In turn, driving down the price.
  • actually they haven't... I said I don't see them releasing packs that ONLY contain "Team Items"
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    actually they haven't... I said I don't see them releasing packs that ONLY contain "Team Items"

I never saw you mention that. But anyways, they still have. These competitive season rewards will have an affect on the price of the carbons and gold.
  • Who gets the competitive season rewards anyway? It appears the top players are rigged.