EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive


Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Help Me Switch Up My Team - Let's Have Fun

Prev13
Now mind you, I have some players who I definitely do not want to get rid of, and some who I actually want to get rid of... and the rest in between. I will specify which players fall into which category. In addtion to my assets in my team, i have another 250K. See below for my current Team:

94.Sullivan - 95.Richards - 93.Malkin
89.MOVKessel - 94.Linden - 94.Brindy
90.Versteeg - 94.LaFontaine - 89.MOVKucherov
87.iPOTGBarzal - 93.Lindros - 94.Amonte

90.MOVShatt - 94.Wilson
91.Boyle - 94.Bucyk
87.Schultz - 86.Russel **These guys only here for synergies until I can afford better guys with similar synergies; however, they actually play very well

94.Kolzig - 82.Hart

Guys on the Block
MOV Kucherov - Got him for TW and TOTY, should be a 93-95 by end of season.. only person I see I can replace him with would be MOV.Marchand. Any thoughts on this?
Amonte - great player, don't want to get rid of him honestly especially considering he's only worth like 150K, but that slot could be used for a team synergy
Versteeg - another great player, top producer don't want to get rid of him honestly especially considering he's only worth like 120K, but that slot could be used for another team synergy since he is 2CG and I am already 9/6 for CG, wasting slots but not many comparable right handed snipers
Barzal - got him originally to activate S and DD, but he is honestly a fantastic player. he has 3 game winning goals in past 10 games. worth like 80K

Please feel free to contribute any ideas about replacing certain players. Please keep in mind I currently have TW, CG, 1T, and TT.. with 4/6 for SB, will be including SB once I eventually get Blake but I want to keep my current 4 team synergies active.


Let's Have Fun!

Replies

  • Honestly I'd wait... The new synergies are nice, and more players will have them soon .

    And isn't toty time March ? So 5 more weeks ?
  • I have MOV Marchand and cannot score with him if my life depended on it. He is fast and plays okay but has no finish. Maybe others have had better luck with him but I would never ditch MOV Kucherov to get him.
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    I have MOV Marchand and cannot score with him if my life depended on it. He is fast and plays okay but has no finish. Maybe others have had better luck with him but I would never ditch MOV Kucherov to get him.

    well that helps a lot. I appreciate your input... I am disappointed with Kucherov, but then again he IS an 89... I am hoping after TOTY he will either be a stud or I can dump him. I got him for 250K
  • MOV Perry is a must for your team. He is getting a MS soon and his value should be around 500-700k then. He is just an amazing player :blush:
  • 500-700? LOL he'll be a 90 then so maybe 150-170? he hasnt done much this season so dont expect any totw with him
  • Bobby Hull if you want to replace dd and speed
  • Bobby Hull if you want to replace dd and speed

    I cant stand his stupid face in that picture when he scores... Bucyk is bad enough
  • That is too bad...Bobby Hull is probably the most under rated card in the game. You may laugh at this but TOTW 86 Grabner is a scoring machine and is as fast as WCOH Bure (the only card I have found that compares with his speed) and has the TW synergy. Another past favourite of mine is Patrick Marleau who has at POTG coming out tonight and a MS for goals when he scores 3 more...maybe either of his new cards will have some good synergies. He has always been a really good two way player for me.
  • LOL... not going to lie, I was looking at 86 Grabner but when your team is basically 90+ players all the way around those 86 guys stand out usually
  • if youre thinking of trying to get more synergies, dont! ive got 6 team and it made my team play like crap! every single game i am being outskated. matthews catches my bure with ease. ive got CG, TW, SB, TT, SB and 1T. stay away from kucherov and gaudreau, they get knocked off the puck with ease.
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    if youre thinking of trying to get more synergies, dont! ive got 6 team and it made my team play like ****! every single game i am being outskated. matthews catches my bure with ease. ive got CG, TW, SB, TT, SB and 1T. stay away from kucherov and gaudreau, they get knocked off the puck with ease.

    Funny you mention that lol:
    I picked up Havlat and added S to TW synergy and LEG Bure was being caught regularily by 85-89 speed players.... and I keep my lines as fresh as possible.

    Hate to say why but who knows with this game and connection.
  • So espo you may judge me but I have incorporated some world juniors players and I must say I am not disappointed I did. My team is legit! Destroying teams with 99 datsyuk and full of movembers then you can spend some coins on higher end taken for your lines that see more ice time
  • I use Barzal and he is pretty good, I played a guy yesterday that had Trenin and that kid has a slapper.
  • FalcX_2 wrote: »
    Funny you mention that lol:
    I picked up Havlat and added S to TW synergy and LEG Bure was being caught regularily by 85-89 speed players.... and I keep my lines as fresh as possible.

    Hate to say why but who knows with this game and connection.

    ya i just stock piled my team full of synergy loaded players, sittler, sullivan to 1T's, team was stacked...

    I had never played such one sided games in my life these last 5. i wasnt even able to keep up no matter how fresh my line was. timeout did absolutely nothing, i was only winning 25% if not less of my faceoffs. i have richards, malhotra, toews taking faceoffs, matthews is the 4th but dont really count him as a faceoff contender. everytime i intercepted the puck i was pulling my feet out of a foot of mud. meanwhile my opponent was flying around like mike richards on **** the entire game.
  • I've got 6 team synergies at the moment. Most of the time my team plays how they should.
  • I am only keeping Kucherov because he is making TOTY for sure.. I will try out his updated card and if I don't like him I will dump and replace him...

    as far as adding more synergies and your team playing worse? that just makes no sense... every time I add a team synergy my team plays better
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    FalcX_2 wrote: »
    Funny you mention that lol:
    I picked up Havlat and added S to TW synergy and LEG Bure was being caught regularily by 85-89 speed players.... and I keep my lines as fresh as possible.

    Hate to say why but who knows with this game and connection.

    ya i just stock piled my team full of synergy loaded players, sittler, sullivan to 1T's, team was stacked...

    I had never played such one sided games in my life these last 5. i wasnt even able to keep up no matter how fresh my line was. timeout did absolutely nothing, i was only winning 25% if not less of my faceoffs. i have richards, malhotra, toews taking faceoffs, matthews is the 4th but dont really count him as a faceoff contender. everytime i intercepted the puck i was pulling my feet out of a foot of mud. meanwhile my opponent was flying around like mike richards on **** the entire game.

    Interesting I have been having the same issues the last two weeks or so, i have all special edition cards, mostly heros, and the 99 dats, and I have been getting killed especially on speed issues. I had a chara turnaround at the blue line and catch a streaking dats 45 seconds into the game so i know both were fresh...thinking about tearing my team apart...
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I am only keeping Kucherov because he is making TOTY for sure.. I will try out his updated card and if I don't like him I will dump and replace him...

    as far as adding more synergies and your team playing worse? that just makes no sense... every time I add a team synergy my team plays better

    Haha. Wouldn't say that for sure brother. Lately Kuchy has been more into getting into fights than scoring points. Love to see he has some spice and leadership in him :blush: :lol:

    But yea, he should be a safe bet for TOTY :blush:

  • Dixonyu
    649 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I'd go klesla over redden get IS synergy
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!