EA Forums - Banner

How is this possible?

Prev1
Stfx96
346 posts Member
edited January 2017
Played a guy last night who was an average player at best. He scored two goals on me in the same manner. He ran his player with the puck in to my goalie and banged in the rebound while my goalie was down. The ref waved off the goal both times and Doc Emerick says that it was goalie interference. Before the faceoff was moved outside the dude pauses the game for 15-20 seconds, when he comes back the draw is at center ice and the goal is on the board. Both times. WHAT? Is this a thing?

Replies

• Haven't seen it. Hope not
  • How can he pause twice?
  • If this happened, you should report them and they can look into it.
  • JRAFFY7
    1 posts New member
    You can only pause the game once. He did not pause the game twice. If it's a good goal the face off returns to center. This isn't a player glitch. The goals were good and were called as such by the cpu... they were only bad in your opinion. Sometimes they call interference sometimes they don't. No issue here but crying foul over nothing.
  • JRAFFY7 wrote: »
    You can only pause the game once. He did not pause the game twice. If it's a good goal the face off returns to center. This isn't a player glitch. The goals were good and were called as such by the cpu... they were only bad in your opinion. Sometimes they call interference sometimes they don't. No issue here but crying foul over nothing.
    I should have clarified. I matched with the same guy, two games in a row. In the first game his only goal was scored this way before I scored 4 and he rage quit. An hour later I matched up with the same guy and the same thing happened. The goals were not good, the ref waved them off both times and commentators referenced goalie interference both times. I have had goalie interference calls against me numerous times and know what they look like. They don't go to referee review, the faceoff goes outside and play continues.
  • ohhh I see... that's pretty strange. report it, cant lose anything
  • I'm sure he was pausing it hoping to skip the excessive replays.
  • Who knows with this game. I can't imagine there is a way to make it award a goal but nothing shocks me anymore.
  • team salary was probably too high...
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    team salary was probably too high...
    I was thinking that or maybe the government had something to do with it.
  • There had to be a 2nd spitter
  • There had to be a 2nd spitter

HAHAHA...Behind the bushes on the gravelly road.
  • 1XjZb5.gif

classic

Salary is all in your head.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Salary is all in your head.
    He was mocking the salary conspiracy theory...
  • I have my 4th line full of ipotgs but that's for synergy purposes. And because I'm cheap
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    I have my 4th line full of ipotgs but that's for synergy purposes. And because I'm cheap

Those IPOTG cards are no joke. I have had some great results from them and they are fun to play with.
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    I have my 4th line full of ipotgs but that's for synergy purposes. And because I'm cheap

Those IPOTG cards are no joke. I have had some great results from them and they are fun to play with.

For me Trenin is the Best. Sick player
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • iPOTG Barzal wings Lindros with Mov.Kucherov on my 4th line... he has more game winning goals than anyone in the past 20 games
    On the money. Just played a game where the guy beat me by running into my goalie and then just tap it in when my goalie was knocked to the side of the net. (Interference?). And then in same game no exaggeration 6 posts, 3 completely empty nets. I think that was a bit of EA magic.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!