EA Forums - Banner

Regarding the A.I

13Next

Replies

• bryta47 wrote: »
    Third night in a row now I turned the game off in disgust. There is no reason behind anything at all... the game is just not enjoyable, A.I is just a **** clusterphuck i the middle of the rink...

And when the opponent shots after the whistle and I DO NOT fight because it is boring and a huge waste of time - why the **** do my CPU-teammates get themselves penalties??? Is that my punishment for not wanting to fight? **** unreasonable...

I think I give up on this game... the level of frustration it brings, it's not worth it, just not fun. I'll rather play some other games

A shame

Seems and Feels like it doesn't it? Oh you don't want to partake in the childishness that is Fighting your opponent after he shoots puck after whistle...well We'll you show you ....bam your AI just took a penalty for you.

I've said it before, let the children do their stupid crap (shoot puck after whistle, bulldoze players after whistle) BUT give them a penalty for it...this way EVERYBODY is happy, it's a Win/Win for EA. Kiddies can act like a immature child and at the same time the Mature player can enjoy a PP (all thanks to the childish behavior of your opponent)
  • joefitz22 wrote: »
    bryta47 wrote: »
    Third night in a row now I turned the game off in disgust. There is no reason behind anything at all... the game is just not enjoyable, A.I is just a **** clusterphuck i the middle of the rink...

And when the opponent shots after the whistle and I DO NOT fight because it is boring and a huge waste of time - why the **** do my CPU-teammates get themselves penalties??? Is that my punishment for not wanting to fight? **** unreasonable...

I think I give up on this game... the level of frustration it brings, it's not worth it, just not fun. I'll rather play some other games

A shame

Seems and Feels like it doesn't it? Oh you don't want to partake in the childishness that is Fighting your opponent after he shoots puck after whistle...well We'll you show you ....bam your AI just took a penalty for you.

I've said it before, let the children do their stupid **** (shoot puck after whistle, bulldoze players after whistle) BUT give them a penalty for it...this way EVERYBODY is happy, it's a Win/Win for EA. Kiddies can act like a immature child and at the same time the Mature player can enjoy a PP (all thanks to the childish behavior of your opponent)

I'd like to see the default option on after whistle penalties go to strict, just prolongs games, especially when a team/guy is down.