EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Letting AI do anything should be illegal!!!

So I was just playing against a Japanese guy, who played very defensive skillzone. I out shot him 50 to 10. But he managed to win the game 12-0. After that game he sent me offensive messages calling me a giant octopus.

I told him I would give him my Charlie Sheen autographed fedora if he would win me without using skillzone. And he accepted.

I started the game by scoring 17 goals in 1st period, then he ragequitted. After that we had a deep conversation about how he is only playing skillzone to win games, and we came to the conclusion that there's no point in winning unless you play defense 100% by yourself and don't let AI do any work.

This again proves that if you let bots do anything you are an inferior piece of human trash.

I hope in NHL18 the bots don't do anything when they are in AI's control!!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Replies

• 12 Goals on 10 shots, that dude's offence was on point. If I start a thread saying I just started collecting autographed fedoras and could really use some help getting started, would you flip me that Charlie Sheen?
  • Dude, LOL
  • At least you are fun on the forum, but on the ice, nothing more boring than a superdefensive finnish player.
  • okay this was funny

• This again proves that if you let bots do anything you are an inferior piece of human trash.

yoooooooooooo :D :D :D
  • RedBull1973JL
    741 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Stfx96 wrote: »
    12 Goals on 10 shots, that dude's offence was on point. If I start a thread saying I just started collecting autographed fedoras and could really use some help getting started, would you flip me that Charlie Sheen?

In a NORMAL game I would call total B S on this, but since this is the NHL series and that I have been playing this game for quite a few years now, having more goals than actual shots really can happen in a game. That alone should speak for how flawed this game is.

I don't think I've ever heard Doc say "Oh he put that one in himself!!" as often as he does in this game.
  • So........He got 12 goals in ten shots and in the second game you got 17 goals in the first period..... something smells kind of fishy in china or in this case octopusy in japan. You are talking about nhl 17 right, Or was this some sort of dream you had.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • guys... lol

he is mocking a similar thread... pretty funny actually

"A fun little test of the skillzone and trap"
    started by Filterkungen
  • Umm this was funny. I enjoyed it thoroughly good job mita
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    guys... lol

he is mocking a similar thread... pretty funny actually

"A fun little test of the skillzone and trap"
    started by Filterkungen

Thanks, I didn't get it at first, didn't read Filterkungen's real post until just now.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • It is a conspiracy
  • whats with all the soft goals from high in the slot lately?
  • So I was just playing against a Japanese guy, who played very defensive skillzone. I out shot him 50 to 10. But he managed to win the game 12-0. After that game he sent me offensive messages calling me a giant octopus.

I told him I would give him my Charlie Sheen autographed fedora if he would win me without using skillzone. And he accepted.

I started the game by scoring 17 goals in 1st period, then he ragequitted. After that we had a deep conversation about how he is only playing skillzone to win games, and we came to the conclusion that there's no point in winning unless you play defense 100% by yourself and don't let AI do any work.

This again proves that if you let bots do anything you are an inferior piece of human trash.

I hope in NHL18 the bots don't do anything when they are in AI's control!!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

mitavittuanyt wrote:
    The game is fine, stop making excuses.

???????????????
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • this whole thread is a joke my man
  • So I was just playing against a Japanese guy, who played very defensive skillzone. I out shot him 50 to 10. But he managed to win the game 12-0. After that game he sent me offensive messages calling me a giant octopus.

And how does that make you feel?

And how does that make you feel?

Awesome as always :blush:
  • Wait...........you have an autographed Charlie Sheen fedora?
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    Wait...........you have an autographed Charlie Sheen fedora?

Definitely infected
  • Cute post.. But honestly anyone notice substantially less people skill zone now? I think its understood that it can only get you so far the best players in this game are great at defending.
  • For the record it is possible to have more goals than shots, if you opponent scores in their own net.