EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th


Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

HUT SERIES 2 ?!

Replies

  • When starts the series 2 in Germany ?
  • DC030786 wrote: »
    When starts the series 2 in Germany ?
    I don't konow. Series 2 Release as say ea after 4 PM PCT (+8). In Russia is - 00:00 03.02.2017
    Nashville Predators Fan. NHL19 Russia - https://vk.com/nhl19_nhl_19_ps4_xboxone
  • ok then is 23:00 02.02 in germany thx
  • DC030786 wrote: »
    When starts the series 2 in Germany ?
    I don't konow. Series 2 Release as say ea after 4 PM PCT (+8). In Russia is - 00:00 03.02.2017

    ok then is 23:00 02.02 in germany thx
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Lowernu82 wrote: »
    lets open some packs bro! lol

    HEK YEA BRO !
  • All Milestones and TOTWs will all stay the same...should a series 2 card be higher than your MOV then the MOV will increase... They need to do something cause people are losing interest and MOV cards are going down fast these days... like Bergeron MOV just got an upgrade and his card went down....Market is flooded
  • My question is, do you guys think that we can get TOTW, or other special cards when we will trade in 20 rares for 10 rares?
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    All Milestones and TOTWs will all stay the same...should a series 2 card be higher than your MOV then the MOV will increase... They need to do something cause people are losing interest and MOV cards are going down fast these days... like Bergeron MOV just got an upgrade and his card went down....Market is flooded

    Yep! Say MOV Bergy for like 230k an hour ago.
  • NYR2007K wrote: »
    ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    All Milestones and TOTWs will all stay the same...should a series 2 card be higher than your MOV then the MOV will increase... They need to do something cause people are losing interest and MOV cards are going down fast these days... like Bergeron MOV just got an upgrade and his card went down....Market is flooded

    Yep! Say MOV Bergy for like 230k an hour ago.

    no effin way ?! is that for real?
  • Just pulled a TOTW 93 Marchand in one of those special 10pks up right now. Wow!! Damn I've had some good pack luck the last week!!
  • BeloglazovOleg
    107 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    SebGivry wrote: »
    My question is, do you guys think that we can get TOTW, or other special cards when we will trade in 20 rares for 10 rares?

    No. Because new cards its only - GOLD base. HUT Series 2 collection have only Base cards at this moment
    Nashville Predators Fan. NHL19 Russia - https://vk.com/nhl19_nhl_19_ps4_xboxone
  • daflow23 wrote: »
    Because not everybody has Datsyuk. But honestly, I saw the first on PS4 below 900k. It look's like it make no further sense to complete Hero-sets.

    He's not worth it really. Unless you completed all the sets at the beginning of the year, it isn't worth it. Richard's is just about as good as Datsyuk.
  • can some one tell me where i can find this trade in 20 rares for 10 rares is because i cant find it.
  • tawbydawg wrote: »
    can some one tell me where i can find this trade in 20 rares for 10 rares is because i cant find it.

    7PM EST time everything will be released
  • Can't really see much value in these cards if they only have 1 synergy they are a huge step back from some of the cards with 3/4.
  • Can't really see much value in these cards if they only have 1 synergy they are a huge step back from some of the cards with 3/4.

    but they're NEW AND PRETTYYYY :):):)
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Can't really see much value in these cards if they only have 1 synergy they are a huge step back from some of the cards with 3/4.

    but they're NEW AND PRETTYYYY :):):)

    Haha I get it they will be expensive early but when people realize they will severely limit their synergies the value of these will rapidly drop.

  • i know the starter pack will be untradeable, But will the other two packs that we trade 20 for 10 be untradeable also?
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    i know the starter pack will be untradeable, But will the other two packs that we trade 20 for 10 be untradeable also?

    I would assume they would be tradable. But it's EA, it's all a mystery
  • synergies benefits are moved around and most of the players have a minor boost. wether you can notice that boost or not. i played one game of draft champions, i never seen gaudreau and bure skate so fast. they dont skate like that for me on my hut team.

    but how are they able to encorporate the new synergies without doing a major gameplay update?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!