EA Forums - Banner

Case study: how to alienate customers.

2Next

Replies

• Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    ahhhh.

ok two points here:
    1. "I am however not a fan of how over powering the pack was for someone who plays 2-3 times a week and has a normal team. " YES. Exactly. HUT should be with preset builds to prevent others getting "ahead" that play the game more. They do need to "fair" HUT up a bit.
    2. And lastly, Mike Richards is the best player in the game? I guess the Chris Simon card reference was missed so I fig'd I'd spell this one one.

happy friday!

That's not the point of the mode though. You're supposed to build the best team you can. It doesn't need to be made fair in the sense that you need preset builds. Keeping stacked teams out of lower divisions seems more appropriate.
  • Sinbin wrote: »
    ahhhh.

ok two points here:
    1. "I am however not a fan of how over powering the pack was for someone who plays 2-3 times a week and has a normal team. " YES. Exactly. HUT should be with preset builds to prevent others getting "ahead" that play the game more. They do need to "fair" HUT up a bit.
    2. And lastly, Mike Richards is the best player in the game? I guess the Chris Simon card reference was missed so I fig'd I'd spell this one one.

happy friday!

That's not the point of the mode though. You're supposed to build the best team you can. It doesn't need to be made fair in the sense that you need preset builds. Keeping stacked teams out of lower divisions seems more appropriate.

LOL i was being an ***clown