EA Forums - Banner

(POLL) More frequent playoffs?

The_B_0_G
593 posts Member
edited February 2017
Is it just me or would anyone else rather have the playoffs happen more than once a month?

I want to see every 2 weeks myself, every 30 days is just too long in my opinion.
Post edited by The_B_0_G on

Replies

• Once a week, no retry, no club hoppin.
  • That would work without a retry, I'd like that too. Have it like other games have, most games have double xp weekends and other special modes to draw players in, weekly playoffs or even every two weeks would do a lot to get people on for a few games on the weekends.
  • Pydoc908 wrote: »
    Playoffs were weekly a few years back and it was stupid. The only way weekly playoffs can work with out feeling worthless is if you have to actually qualify for them and not every team just gets in. Once a month makes them feel a bit more rare and special.

True, but once a month is too big of a gap, half the time everyone on my team can't all get on at the same time within the time frame, so we play with 3 players instead of 5 or 6, which usually goes badly with the AI in this game.

I think every two weeks would be fine. Have it for every second weekend.
  • Once a week was to much, once a month is to long...meet in the middle...every two weeks.
  • Once a week was to much, once a month is to long...meet in the middle...every two weeks.

Every two weeks would be nice. I agree one month feels too long, one week perhaps too short.
  • I also think every two weeks would be perfect. Monthly is too infrequent, but weekly is too much.
  • Bi-weekly sounds fine but bring back club hoppin cool down times
  • Once a week is fine. If you find it is too much, then skip a week...
  • Once a week/every 2 weeks works. It would also be nice if in the EASHL dashboard, it gave you the exact date the playoffs started.
  • SaveUs2K wrote: »
    Every two weeks plus qualification. You should have to meet some sort of requirement to qualify.

A minimum amount of games should definitely have to be played, totally agree.
  • Once a week/every 2 weeks works. It would also be nice if in the EASHL dashboard, it gave you the exact date the playoffs started.

It would be nice if it started every second weekend on friday, you have till monday to finish.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    SaveUs2K wrote: »
    Every two weeks plus qualification. You should have to meet some sort of requirement to qualify.

A minimum amount of games should definitely have to be played, totally agree.

NOT FAIR!
  • I'd like to see some different style tournaments. Maybe an enforcer tournament where everyone has to use the enforcer build. A skills tournament where they turn the skating/deking up. Maybe a 3v3 with no other players on the ice (except for goalie). They could do a lot of different things, but the monthly playoffs are really boring imo.
  • Well everyone who posted seems to agree more frequent playoffs would be a good idea.

Can a Dev chime in with his thoughts on it maybe?