EA Forums - Banner

Flashback Marc Savard

Prev1
Has anyone seen one of these yet? I am on PS4 and have yet to see one on the market. Are they supposed to be in packs or is there a set somewhere that I am missing?

Replies

• I have tried to figure this out as well I have yet to see one
  • I havent either .. looks pretty beast though
  • I have seen him 3xs. The 1st was the night he came out. Was up for 8 mil. Seen him 2xs since. Both times around 2 mil.
  • I have seen him 3xs. The 1st was the night he came out. Was up for 8 mil. Seen him 2xs since. Both times around 2 mil.

Yikes. Looks like a decent card but that seems a bit steep. Can't imagine he is selling at that price.
  • I don't think he is. It does look like a good card but not for anything close to that price. You can get 99 Datsyuk cheaper
  • Saw 3 of him up around noon today on Ps4 for around 550-650k
  • Saw 3 of him up around noon today on Ps4 for around 550-650k

still a bit steep, maybe in the 250-350 range because of those speed/shooting stats and synergies... but so many great cards can be had for cheap.

I got a 94LarryMurphy for 160K... insane
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Saw 3 of him up around noon today on Ps4 for around 550-650k

still a bit steep, maybe in the 250-350 range because of those speed/shooting stats and synergies... but so many great cards can be had for cheap.

Yea this market crash is nuts for sure. Saw Crosby up for 220k today lol. I got a patty kane for 150k today lol
    Saw 3 of him up around noon today on Ps4 for around 550-650k

Yea this market crash is nuts for sure. Saw Crosby up for 220k today lol. I got a patty kane for 150k today lol

that's a sweet deal for both cards, wow
  • single syngergies that's why
    single syngergies that's why

Yea the single synergies suck but I couldn't pass on a Crosby for 220k.. hopefully he goes back up to 275-300 and I'll get rid of him. If not I'll just be stuck with him haha

Yea the single synergies suck but I couldn't pass on a Crosby for 220k.. hopefully he goes back up to 275-300 and I'll get rid of him. If not I'll just be stuck with him haha

yea but it's Sidney Crosby! Not many people even have the chance to use him in HUT.. for that price honestly I might grab him too
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

yea but it's Sidney Crosby! Not many people even have the chance to use him in HUT.. for that price honestly I might grab him too

Go get him! There were still a few for around 225k when I bought mine. Got an OVI for 270k the other night I'm excited to play them on the same line. Without the market crash I'd never be able to have those 2 guys lol
  • Thursday and Friday I saw him for 195 bn
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Thursday and Friday I saw him for 195 bn

That's rediculous lol. Wish I would have seen that. Hope you bought him for that steal.
  • There was a couple of them xbox1, No I didn't, I'm only stock piling players I can use on my team, Crosby didn't make the cut with his synergies, And I'm not working the market any more.
  • There was another one at a 175k start price no bn also
  • On a good note, I did pick up a 93 backstrom, Who fits the team perfectly I bounce him and Richards, There is a few other players I bounce also to change up my team to make it interesting, I just hope they come up with some high end cards with cg and t, My team is basically set and I can't change to much about it
  • Have you tried ms Modano? He has 3 CG and plays well
  • Have you tried ms Modano? He has 3 CG and plays well

Got him, I've had him for about two or three months, It's tough to change up my team now without losing synergies