EA Forums - Banner

you can only have 1

Prev13
Which hero would you keep if you can only have 1?

This is a really tough one, Tkachuk is my favorite player of all time. Sullivan is a beast! But for me it's between Mccinnis and Blake. Both are solid on D and their slappers are filthy! I would have to say Blake.

Who do you guys got for your one and only hero??

Replies

• MacInnis, because he is all around great defenseman and 3 points to B. Definitely my favourite Dman.

• MacInnis, because he is all around great defenseman and 3 points to B. Definitely my favourite Dman.

It just adds to his awesomeness!! I've played over 200 games with him
  • I need to say Wilson, Best D-man
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • Linden. 2 for TW and he is a beast. Scores from all over the place with a great slapper and excellent to keep the puck when bringing it in to offensive zone. Has a good speed for a big player.
  • Linden or Bucyk
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lafontaine scores when I need it most every game guy is clutch!
  • no particular order but these Heroes will most likely always remain on my team:
    1) Wilson
    2) Linden
    3) Sullivan
    4) LaFontaine
  • Macinnis wasn't very good for me. I love Sullivan. His S and 1T synergy is nice. But my guy is Shanahan. He is so good. His only downfall in this game is he doesn't have a team synergy. He does it all!
  • 1) Linden
    2) Shanahan
    3) Sullivan
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    1) Linden
    2) Shanahan
    3) Sullivan

He likes right hand shots
  • me too lol... 7/12 forwards are righty
  • I actually can't play with right handed forwards and all my forwards are lefties. I've tried to learn but I just can't (won't) do it.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    I actually can't play with right handed forwards and all my forwards are lefties. I've tried to learn but I just can't (won't) do it.

that's quite a handicap.. I was similar with lefties honestly and just kept at it
  • It is and it isn't. I would probably be better overall if I could but the way I play I don't think it costs me many games.
  • Shouldn't be a question, 99 hero Datsyuk...
  • Dixonyu
    675 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    EddieZny wrote: »
    It is and it isn't. I would probably be better overall if I could but the way I play I don't think it costs me many games.

Isn't Detroit, in real life, stacked with lefties ?
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »
    I actually can't play with right handed forwards and all my forwards are lefties. I've tried to learn but I just can't (won't) do it.

that's quite a handicap.. I was similar with lefties honestly and just kept at it

I had a similar issue, used to hate using righties now I hardly notice a difference. However, I tried to play a buddy head to head at my place the other day and had to skate down (top to bottom) for two periods, what a gong show.
  • Green glendening sproul Vanek
  • Whenever I add a right handed forward it just turns out to be a disaster for me.
  • I only have two, Foote and MacInnis, and even though Mac is on my first pairing and Foote is on my second, I have to say Foote is more important. Having 2 one-timer efficiency is great, and the guy can just flat out play defense. He has one of the highest +/- on my team, and he hasn't even been on the team that long. I hardly ever get scored on when he's on the ice.