EA Forums - Banner

Next sets?

Prev13
What do you think the next sets will be?

I could see one with trade deadline players. The ones that are most talked about like hanzal sharp and so on. Someone mentioned this in another thread and I liked it!

I could also see past trade line acquisitions that have made an impact for teams in the past.

I also see a Stanley cup one. Feel like this one we would see past Stanley cup winners and people that have been really great in the playoffs.

I also see them doing something for the nhls everyone can play maybe have the representatives get a boosted card? Kind of stretching with this one...

Replies

• they are going to make some really OP cards for sure, to get people to want to get them since most people have stacked teams at this point
  • Thinking of some current guys who were good deals. Ben bishop, gaborik, hossa, bourque. This would be the easiest thing for EA to do.
  • Like they used to be the best of the best? I could see that. They have the flashbacks in place make a flashback set series that would be super sweet have a 90 overall hossa or gaborik
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Like they used to be the best of the best? I could see that. They have the flashbacks in place make a flashback set series that would be super sweet have a 90 overall hossa or gaborik

imagine a 94 Gaborik :o
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Master set?!?!!??!!!

See the thing with those players is they still got it. Hossa is still a beast on the ice same with gaborik. Hossa loads up that wrister and Everytime I get excited cuz it's gonna go in sometime thing is so good!
  • A 90 plus gaborik would be one of the most sought after cards
  • The next sets will be toty sets before playoff sets
  • Dixonyu wrote: »
    The next sets will be toty sets before playoff sets

bring them on ! I may get a few packs for fun..
  • Last year the 1st toty didn't come out until middle of march. That's a long time away. There should be one sooner. Maybe it will be for one of the toty cards. But I expect there will be something this month. We've had one every month before. And the sets are good ways to breathe life back in the game. And sell a **** ton of cards of course
  • I'm having player acquisition withdrawals. We need a set. There's nobody left to buy right now.
  • Nows the time to fine tune your team. Just to phuck it all up when the new cards come out!
  • petejenkev
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    An "All new Goal Nets Set" that gives you a "+10 No Solid Objects going Through the Net, Post and Cross Bar" Boost would be great.
  • I'm having player acquisition withdrawals. We need a set. There's nobody left to buy right now.

oh are you now.. the PACK RIPPER
  • To be honest I have been working towards Doug Wilson and am halfway through the set now so a new set would be cool! Or I could finish redden or Blake or someone else lol
  • Completing the hero sets now are a good idea. Collectables are cheap now. Plus so are jerseys etc
  • Ya I should get those Ottawa jerseys going or something else idk I feel like I'm running out of heros I want to make though...
  • There are some I had no interest in making but am happy I did. Sullivan, redden, foote have been rocks for me. Sullivan is the poor man's Bure. And he's a right hand shot so he adds someone Bure like on the left side which is nice to have. Plus with his S synergy, you don't need TW to make him faster
  • Ya I have thought about Foote for the 1t synergy I feel like he makes the most sense for the next one after wilson
  • I'm just stocking up on collectibles waiting for a new set. Hopefully it's something good.
  • Really kind of ignorant on doing sets so I am going to ask the question. Isn't it cheaper to just buy the Hero?
    I ask because I like playing with heros. But making that many coins for another one is waaay into the future.