EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Position lock shouldn't be in hut

Title says it all. It's not fun playing against the ai plus one. If I wanted to play them, I'd play offline. Just incredibly boring.

Replies

• Well, just don't play them then. I at least just leave if someone does it :blush:
  • Well, just don't play them then. I at least just leave if someone does it :blush:

You might be doing something else while searching for opponent and might not notice that he position locked. I do agree there is no need for this in versus games
  • And while we at it, could we get rid of OP with intentional made lag. If I had a choice (don't like either) I would go with position lock lol.
    You go up by one they start lagging when you in the O zone. But yes both suck
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think your wrong BUT you should be able to play against non player locks if you choose to.

They just need matchmaking settings.

I player lock in hut just for EASHL practise...but really don't play hut a lot.

I will say if your not that good at the game player lock is a huge advantage.But if your good player lock is no good.
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • How often do you come across a HUT guy doing true position lock?

I've played over 300 games this season, and I might of encountered it once.
  • nWoDust wrote: »
    How often do you come across a HUT guy doing true position lock?

I've played over 300 games this season, and I might of encountered it once.

+1
  • Its kinda rare and I love when they do it. Almost sure win. Put some couch CO-OP also, why not, it's a blast in VS
  • back out, you have the first minute to identify a position lock player.
  • who cares? a lot of people play EASHL and are used to only playing C or winger... I honestly don't care how someone chooses to play, its a game and they can play however they feel fit
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    who cares? a lot of people play EASHL and are used to only playing C or winger... I honestly don't care how someone chooses to play, its a game and they can play however they feel fit

Yeah I agree. Plus as patrino said it's almost a sure win.