EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

**Happy.Valentine's.Day**

Prev1
Community,

I would like to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day. Although I am not partial to Hallmark Holidays I feel this one deserves a little extra attention. We are all, unfortunately ,overly distracted these days and it is easy to lose sight of what really matters; more importantly we lose sight of who really matters.

So treat your girlfriend or boyfriend, or husband or wife, or fiancé to something nice today. It doesn't have to be expensive, just make sure its thoughtful. A nice Valentine's Day card with something personal written inside, the obvious box of chocolates (never fails), a silly little teddy bear. If you are tight on cash grab some roses at a super market (or gas station).. and since those roses aren't always the best quality, simply take off the rose pedals and make a trail from the door to your room. If champagne is too expensive then grab a bottle of "Prosecco" which will run you 8-12$ and arguably just as good.

Now this isn't an excuse to only act this way one day a year, but let it serve as a reminder that we shouldn't take the most important people for granted. These are the moments we live for. Enjoy it all and make it special!

** Plus after you tire your significant other out from the obvious sexy-time that will occur, you can finish out Round 4 in peace... just make sure the game is muted :#

Replies