EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

A thread about nothing.

Prev13
PadrinoIV
883 posts Member
edited February 2017
Lol here
Post edited by PadrinoIV on

Replies

• How Can I erase this thread loll
  • Can't it will get lost in the old threads eventually.
  • I know it's ridiculous when you hear someone is a Rangers fan, but you don't really have no make a new thread announcing it :blush: :wink:
  • hahaha Mita ! Nice one. Thanks h8t ! Can't erase... that's weird. If I had known it... wait I can EDIT it then... so maybe I'll do something constructive with it and reveal why I created it in the first place..
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    hahaha Mita ! Nice one. Thanks h8t ! Can't erase... that's weird. If I had known it... wait I can EDIT it then... so maybe I'll do something constructive with it and reveal why I created it in the first place..

do it!
  • I know it's ridiculous when you hear someone is a Rangers fan, but you don't really have no make a new thread announcing it :blush: :wink:

I'm a Rangers fan and at times it is ridiculous.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    I know it's ridiculous when you hear someone is a Rangers fan, but you don't really have no make a new thread announcing it :blush: :wink:

Why, you got one of the best Eastern conference team for years :-)
    EddieZny wrote: »
    I know it's ridiculous when you hear someone is a Rangers fan, but you don't really have no make a new thread announcing it :blush: :wink:

Yes, right now things are good and have been for a while but there were some dark years in the 10 or so years spanning the mid 90s to mid 00s.
  • Oh, yeah, sure. Just like us in fact. Bad management.
    PadrinoIV wrote: »

Yes, right now things are good and have been for a while but there were some dark years in the 10 or so years spanning the mid 90s to mid 00s.

The Lindros/Fleury year had to be just about rock bottom.
    Oh, yeah, sure. Just like us in fact. Bad management.

I Know where your coming from, Look at the oilers, Haven't made the playoffs in ten years, this year there is hope, If they get there act together, Always hate that allstar break.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • +1 go rangers
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Oh, yeah, sure. Just like us in fact. Bad management.

I Know where your coming from, Look at the oilers, Haven't made the playoffs in ten years, this year there is hope, If they get there act together, Always hate that allstar break.

Best of luck

The Lindros/Fleury year had to be just about rock bottom.

That was definitely a low point.
  • PadrinoIV
    883 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    So I meet this guy in competitive seasons. Rangers fan. I'm leading like 4-1 or 5-1 and I start getting messages. 3 in total. Im like "oh Boy here we go with the "pussies" and the "****" ... So I finish the game and I go check the messages. Complimented me on my skills. Very kind kid. Im like what the phuck. So he asks for tips. Which I decided to give to him. First thing first, I got him on this forum, so he can write me questions, but also learn from all of you wise HUT veterans.
    Post edited by PadrinoIV on
  • I liked it better when it was about nothing.
  • Lol it still is, believe me.
  • giphy.gif

I'm on board.
  • LOL you bet. Since lots of threads are repetitive and slow these days it seems... Maybe its me
  • Since this thread is about nothing, I think I'll make my first post on these threads after coming here for the last 4 or more years. It's nice to see how the community has become more helpful. Refreshing