EA Forums - Banner

A thread about nothing.

13Next

Replies

• With Julien on board, they should do whatever they can to bring players on.
  • Have you guys ever stared at the night sky and wonder whats REALLY out there.

SwUE1wPhRNajBEj8cn5t_tumblr_lsioa0kxhb1qkqkhko1_500.gif
  • I'm curios to see if my Bolts will give up and be sellers this trade deadline
  • With Julien on board, they should do whatever they can to bring players on.

Love the optimism
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    Have you guys ever stared at the night sky and wonder whats REALLY out there.

SwUE1wPhRNajBEj8cn5t_tumblr_lsioa0kxhb1qkqkhko1_500.gif

3 on 3
  • Flight727 wrote: »
    I'm curios to see if my Bolts will give up and be sellers this trade deadline

Yeah, that is a pretty surprising season for you... I hear Callahan is on the market, Bishop of course
  • Has Callahan played a game yet?
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    With Julien on board, they should do whatever they can to bring players on.

Love the optimism

I'm not a Habs fan. Wings guy here. But I do like Julien. I think he's a top 5 coach.
  • PadrinoIV
    900 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    With Julien on board, they should do whatever they can to bring players on.

Love the optimism

I'm not a Habs fan. Wings guy here. But I do like Julien. I think he's a top 5 coach.

Thanks. Great to have an opinion outside the circus we're in lol
  • Flight727 wrote: »
    I'm curios to see if my Bolts will give up and be sellers this trade deadline

I hear defs also now.
  • Have you guys ever stared at the night sky and wonder whats REALLY out there.

absolutely
  • This is a thread I definitely have to contribute to. I mean if we all were more or less the same while being significantly different at the same time as our best friends would be, if we could just go out and change the bedsheets for everyone involved, and automatic weapons would not be so hard to find, and dogs wouldn't smell when it's about to rain, and BaconCountry would be a cooking channel instead of YouTuber, if we could just see the light even when it's not there to see, if we could choose only what we would like to choose and not having to choose from something that has to be chooseable in the first place, wouldn't this world be a much better place? But I suppose, at the end of the day, if you don't like mushrooms - stop buying them.
  • XenoHitman wrote: »
    This is a thread I definitely have to contribute to. I mean if we all were more or less the same while being significantly different at the same time as our best friends would be, if we could just go out and change the bedsheets for everyone involved, and automatic weapons would not be so hard to find, and dogs wouldn't smell when it's about to rain, and BaconCountry would be a cooking channel instead of YouTuber, if we could just see the light even when it's not there to see, if we could choose only what we would like to choose and not having to choose from something that has to be chooseable in the first place, wouldn't this world be a much better place? But I suppose, at the end of the day, if you don't like mushrooms - stop buying them.

How odd, I was just going to type this.
  • XenoHitman wrote: »
    This is a thread I definitely have to contribute to. I mean if we all were more or less the same while being significantly different at the same time as our best friends would be, if we could just go out and change the bedsheets for everyone involved, and automatic weapons would not be so hard to find, and dogs wouldn't smell when it's about to rain, and BaconCountry would be a cooking channel instead of YouTuber, if we could just see the light even when it's not there to see, if we could choose only what we would like to choose and not having to choose from something that has to be chooseable in the first place, wouldn't this world be a much better place? But I suppose, at the end of the day, if you don't like mushrooms - stop buying them.

Or Eating Them. (The mushrooms)
  • Since I started playing HUT in last november and got HUTDB and this forum on my phone, my use of useless Facebook as dropped 95%. And I'm grateful for that.
    Since I started playing HUT in last november and got HUTDB and this forum on my phone, my use of useless Facebook as dropped 95%. And I'm grateful for that.

You went from fake news to fake hockey!
    Since I started playing HUT in last november and got HUTDB and this forum on my phone, my use of useless Facebook as dropped 95%. And I'm grateful for that.

You went from fake news to fake hockey!

Amen to that