EA Forums - Banner

Classic EA Ice Tilt!

Be A Pro playing for L.A and we 5-0 up over Chicago with 10 minutes left in the 3rd.Chicago score a joke of a goal when Drew Doughty randomly pokes the puck through Quick's legs when he goes to cover the puck.Next thing you know Hawks score 4 on their next 4 shots.....

Replies

• Quit blaming the game and adjust.

If you think the CPU is just going to sit back and let you beat up on them without adjusting, you're gonna have a bad time.
  • Adjust to what?
  • the increased pressure by the CPU in order to tie the game.

Do you kids just want the CPU to sit back and let you win? Is that how all of this ice tilt nonsense goes away?
  • Why are new accounts always some 90 year old man calling people kids and telling people to adjust to **** game mechanics. Or calling people spoiled. It's like the same new account every week that defends the game with nothing but personal attacks.
  • just sayin

people cry about ice tilt but they don't understand that in hockey, sometimes a team has enough and puts up a fight.

• Yeah adjust too my **** A.I team mates that don't do anything but allow the opposition too skate right at the goal.Or adjust too my goalie allowing pee wee level goals because EAs engine logic decides too cheat.Or Adjust too a game that forces you too cover the guys your A.I team mates are meant to stop.Then EA has the cheek to blame me for bad line defence when their god awful A.I is too blame.

Yeah adjust too EA's **** lol
  • the increased pressure by the CPU in order to tie the game.

Do you kids just want the CPU to sit back and let you win? Is that how all of this ice tilt nonsense goes away?

Or could it the obvious cheating the games engine blatantly does???
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.