EA Forums - Banner

HUT All Star sets

Prev13
The first wave doesn't really interest me for 2 carbons but certainly gave my MOV Eberle and MOV Toffoli a nice boost. I wonder who we will see next week...

Replies

• What are you even talking about?
  • I think there is a new set out. 90 Eberle and 90 tafoli
  • Wait what? No way.
  • Looks like there's team sets. 2 carbs gets you a 90 player. Available for a week. Like 7 teams or so
  • 2 TW on the boedeker though, that's not too shabby!
  • Frosties00 wrote: »
    2 TW on the boedeker though, that's not too shabby!

He is fast too. May have to give him a try.
  • Yeah I got him and he's decent so far. I got a carbon in a title pack so he was half price lol
  • I'm wondering if we get this for all the teams
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    So a lot of losers or non-perfomers this season get a decent 90 overall, while some great performers with far more points are still below a 90 overall rating.

Boedker gathered 19 and Toffoli 21 scorer points this season = 90 Overall
    Draisaitl has 51 scorer points this season = 89 Overall
    Marner has 48 scorer points this season = 88 Overall

Maybe we will have an additional LTOTY this year (Loser TOTY) to boost random cards to an 95-99 overall level. On the other hand they may can pass on the U23TOTY?

Why do I spend so much time with stats, probabilities when it is more and more irrelevant which players you buy, sell, hold, play etc.?

Since three years I use several excel files to gather and observe endless details and stats about the NHL players, in order to plan my investments. However, this makes no sence anymore because EA is floating the market with new content on a regular base anyway.

The games lost a lot of its strategic elements over the last 3 months. Please dont understand this as a complainment, it`s just a kind of fact finding from my kind of view, I still like to play the game but it is changing in a questionable direction.
  • I'm confused are you saying loser or looser because they mean two different things.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    I'm confused are you saying loser or looser because they mean two different things.

Shame on me, I corrected it. Loser it is.
  • They started with the pacific this week. Next week it is another division. And even if your complaining about the players who got an upgrade, EA said it's the player's who scored the most in HUT for their team. Honestly I am suprised it's Toffoli for the Kings. I thought more people use Carter then Toffoli.
  • It's movember propaganda
  • daflow23 wrote: »
    They started with the pacific this week. Next week it is another division. And even if your complaining about the players who got an upgrade, EA said it's the player's who scored the most in HUT for their team. Honestly I am suprised it's Toffoli for the Kings. I thought more people use Carter then Toffoli.

Carter is fairly rare, these hut all stars will be bulk cards that a ton of people have or had on their team at some point.
  • I think the leading scorer will only be this week's set. Otherwise there will be guys like Crosby, ovi, and Kane
  • Away from my ps4 until Sunday or Monday. What's the synergies on the toffoli and Eberle. Always have trouble finding righties that work for me.
  • I think the leading scorer will only be this week's set. Otherwise there will be guys like Crosby, ovi, and Kane

It's leading HUT scorers.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    I think the leading scorer will only be this week's set. Otherwise there will be guys like Crosby, ovi, and Kane

It's leading HUT scorers.

Yeah I know. Maybe Pitt is malkin because so many people got his Christmas card.
  • Could be. Maybe even Hagelin.
  • Hagelin would be an interesting card at 90.