EA Forums - Banner

New PS4 League looking for Clubs

POPGOESDAWEASEL
5 posts Member
edited February 2017
Me and the members of my club have gotten tired of waiting 1 month to compete in "the playoffs" which really has become meaningless after a couple of playthroughs.

After searching through the forums, I have been unable to find a league that recruits already established clubs. Many attempt to recruit new "free agents" for their leagues, but my club is looking to stay intact.

This is where Go Big or Go Home Hockey League comes into play. I have created a website that incorporates the 30 NHL teams. Each club interested in joining the league will take on an NHL team and we will compete in a tournament style game play that will hopefully bring the competitive edge that seems to be missing from this game.

If you're interested in joining, check out the website, read through the rules, and post an application in the forums for the team you are interested in taking over.

gbghhockeyleague.wixsite.com/gbgh/forum/new-members

These rules are not set in stone as I just developed everything within the last week. Right now I am just trying to recruit any interesting candidates and hopefully get a season underway in the near future.

The only team taken as of right now are the Sabres. (Note: When taking a team, we would only request that you use their logo. Otherwise, you can customize you jerseys and club anyway you want!)

Hit me up if you have any questions!
Post edited by POPGOESDAWEASEL on