EA Forums - Banner

Just got disconnected from server mid game.

Ddos attack? I can name names of I need to. Can't have this going on in the middle of a competitive season and it's illegal!

Replies

• Did you check his recent games to make sure the problem wasn't on your end ?
  • I don't have problems on my end. Ever it wasn't my problem. He definitely did this.
  • I didn't have problems on my end either, except then one day, I did. My Internet failed, I cried, broke remotes, vandalized railcars, stole 5 cent candies, neglected to donate to various charitable organizations. Not a phase of my life I want to go back too.
  • No I really don't. This only happens when people do this.
  • I didn't have problems on my end either, except then one day, I did. My Internet failed, I cried, broke remotes, vandalized railcars, stole 5 cent candies, neglected to donate to various charitable organizations. Not a phase of my life I want to go back too.

hahahahahahahhaa
  • Issues going on with Rogers users I think. Both me and my friend have disconnected 3 times tonight from servers. We are within 20 minutes driving distance and two of the times we got disconnected at the same time.
  • Just happened to me too, I was up 5-0 after the first too
  • It happens. Its frustrating but its a part of online gaming.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    It happens. Its frustrating but its a part of EA NHL online gaming.
    Fixed! :blush: