EA Forums - Banner

mods delete negative feedback

will never buy nhl again.

the direction its going is far from simulation, or competitive.

being a player, i made a post last night displaying my frustration with the series, and instead of getting a defensive explination on why the mechanics are the way they are, (maybe i misunderstand something) my post just gets deleted.

the amount of hockey fans that are also gamers is very small from what i can imagine. youd think they would want to know what people want so they can take my money...

Replies

• I bet you buy it next year
  • Considering I see negative comments here all the time that aren't deleted, this thread is patantly false.

Maybe it's how you said things, or maybe the thread was a duplicate. Either way, what you're suggesting is wrong.
  • If mods deleted negative feedback this place would be empty.
  • your new ,not one of the regulars...so they don't take your post seriously.

If they like you ...say what you want.

if your new...your wrong type of attitude.
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • The mods and devs have been much more active this year. They tend to delete flaming or duplicate topics mostly. I realize you can get frustrated easily in this game if you're new to the series. My team has adapted and after the last update the game is playing the best (imo) it has all year.
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    If you keep your post constructive and mature, it probably won't get deleted. If you're just ranting without stating what you like/don't like about the game, nobody needs to see that. There's also the very high chance that your issues are the same that others have posted tons of threads on anyway.
  • Sinbin wrote: »
    If you keep your post constructive and mature, it probably won't get deleted. If you're just ranting without stating what you like/don't like about the game, nobody needs to see that. There's also the very high chance that your issues are the same that others have posted tons of threads on anyway.

That is irrelevant. The more people post their issues, the more it confirms if it is majority or minority that share an opinion. If one person hates the game, are you going to assume everyone agrees? Didn't think so...
  • The only thing that needs to be deleted are the FALSE COMPLAINTS. ie FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the fans. No one needs to see people posting fake issues. SAD!

This game plays like a well-oiled machine!
  • avsrule247 wrote: »
    The only thing that needs to be deleted are the FALSE COMPLAINTS. ie FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the fans. No one needs to see people posting fake issues. SAD!

This game plays like a well-oiled machine!

Bigly
  • The existence of this thread kind of refutes your hypothesis. Try again slugger.
  • DeejNYLV wrote: »
    The existence of this thread kind of refutes your hypothesis. Try again slugger.

Why do you always type "slugger" and on both of your accounts??
    The existence of this thread kind of refutes your hypothesis. Try again slugger.

Lol, "both" sorry SLUGGER try again.
    DeejNYLV wrote: »

Lol, "both" sorry SLUGGER try again.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.