EA Forums - Banner

New hockey game for PC & PS4

2Next

Replies

• If you're really desperate about hockey sim on PC as me, this is where to look at.

You see how much bigger that ice surface is than EA's ... that is a big reason why EA games play like chit. The player size / ice size ratio is so much better in the 2k series.
  • DanneyG wrote: »
    If you're really desperate about hockey sim on PC as me, this is where to look at.

You see how much bigger that ice surface is than EA's ... that is a big reason why EA games play like chit. The player size / ice size ratio is so much better in the 2k series.

I always thought EA's games felt way too cluttered. Looking at the 2K still makes you see how that may be the case.
  • DanneyG wrote: »
    If you're really desperate about hockey sim on PC as me, this is where to look at.

I always thought EA's games felt way too cluttered. Looking at the 2K still makes you see how that may be the case.

I used to play on int ice in the older PC games ... compared to the basic same game on a 360/ps3 there was a huge difference in gameplay.
  • No thanks.

I'm glad you are banned.
  • Old Time Hockey is out now!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/543010/
  • nickels55 wrote: »

bought it on steam .. its scary to think what these guys could do if they took hockey serious. Their AI plays better positional hockey then ANYTHING EA has ever offered.