EA Forums - Banner

Custom Sounds

I recently went back and played some NHL 14 and it was awesome to have my old accurate arena sounds. I'm wondering as to why that feature was ever taken out?

Replies

• I loved making custom horns and junk, those were the days haha.

I'm sure they removed the feature since the PS4 and Xbone don't let you rip CDs like the PS3 and 360 did.

I'm sure they removed the feature since the PS4 and Xbone don't let you rip CDs like the PS3 and 360 did.

Man I loved editing music and goal horns.

There has to be a way that you can still upload the files. I have MLB the Show and they have custom tracks. You simply plug in a usb with your files and it saves them.

It can't be that hard for them to implement, and it adds SO much to the atmosphere to the game in my opinion.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »

Man I loved editing music and goal horns.

There has to be a way that you can still upload the files. I have MLB the Show and they have custom tracks. You simply plug in a usb with your files and it saves them.
    Oh dude, do they really? That's actually friggin sweet! I need to get a copy of MLB the Show purely for that alone.