EA Forums - Banner

Synergies s1 v s2

Hi
just inquiring have ea dummed down original synergies to force people to invest in s2 players
Playing devil's advocate

Replies

• I don't think so. When I play with my main team they play as good as before
  • No, I dont believe they did.
  • Is that from your experience or did you hear that?
  • I don't want to believe that but lately I've been playing guys with mainly s2 players and the games are messed up. They're just as fast as me their pokes are incredible and shots seem to just beat my goalie. It's probably in my head but i feel like something is up.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    I don't want to believe that but lately I've been playing guys with mainly s2 players and the games are messed up. They're just as fast as me their pokes are incredible and shots seem to just beat my goalie. It's probably in my head but i feel like something is up.

Interesting. Did they have anything active?
  • One guy has SF active and that was if I think. The others didn't have any from what I recall.
  • I think at the end of the day it comes down to the internet connection versus your opponent. I've played games versus sub 500 opponents with the new synergies and was absolutely outplayed in every aspect. rematched the next game, thought he would get another easy win, complete opposite. ive also played versus opponents with no synergies and been smoked! so lol i dont even know what im really talking about anymore. they have me brain washed, i just try and activate as many synergies as possible and attempt to try and play like these div 1 jackasses who spent 90% of the game cycling the puck/keep away.
  • I myself love the EE synergy that +4 OFF & DEF awareness is huge in how guys play on the ice. The +4 DEF awareness alone will make the defence tougher to play against.

I think people are so used to this game being so offensive minded that as soon as EA tries to improve the defensive side that people think there has to be something wrong with the game.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    I don't want to believe that but lately I've been playing guys with mainly s2 players and the games are messed up. They're just as fast as me their pokes are incredible and shots seem to just beat my goalie. It's probably in my head but i feel like something is up.

+1, I see it in competitive seasons, I have 10 so so s2 players and 10 s1 93/94 players
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »

+1, I see it in competitive seasons, I have 10 so so s2 players and 10 s1 93/94 players

Also 7 or 8 synergies active
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Ya I have like 4 synergies active for my seasons team and I got destroyed this past one haven't gone into round 4 yet might be a today thing depending on how well I do in playoffs. Those are more important for carbons and what not.
  • So many variables with this game... I started my S2 team and play competitive seasons same as with my juggernaut squad and I do just as well....won the playoff last night and pulled 2 carbons and a lidstrom legends... so to be perfectly honest I think the S2 perform equal to my Heros, MOV, Legends team...