EA Forums - Banner

So won some carbons...

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
Should I hold onto them or make redden and Foote... Obviously I'm not going to sell foote or redden but I'm running out of heroes I want to put on my team.

Do you guys think there will be a sweet set coming out? Like a toty set or anything like that I should be saving for.

Replies

• Do what you want.

I would personally save them. There will surely be some TOTY sets coming :blush:
  • Do what you want.

I would personally save them. There will surely be some TOTY sets coming :blush:

This^^
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • Yeah im saving mines for toty unless I badly want one of the players in the next asg sets
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Well I think that is what I will do then just keep making carbons too building up for toty
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    verrette99 wrote: »
    Yeah im saving mines for toty unless I badly want one of the players in the next asg sets

agreed
  • Save them....I pulled two with a 94 Lidstrom in my playoff pack... now should I sell all my MOVS and grab totys??? That is the real question
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    Save them....I pulled two with a 94 Lidstrom in my playoff pack... now should I sell all my MOVS and grab totys??? That is the real question[/

Movs wil drop hard this year. They did last year too compared to their toty cards. This year with synergies it should be even more
    Imagine a toty scheifele with 6-7 synergies compared to a mov with only 3
    Everybody will want to sell then
  • RedOneDK
    203 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    Save them....I pulled two with a 94 Lidstrom in my playoff pack... now should I sell all my MOVS and grab totys??? That is the real question

Depends on many factors. Do your MOV Got the synergies you desire then wait and see what synergies the toty are gonna get, If NOT. Then you need to sell Them Quick before they take A serious dump in Price when the toty releases.
    Og'sån'er'det!