EA Forums - Banner

NHL 17 TRADE DEADLINE Roster update?

Can we get rosters to 100% reflect real life rosters WITH updated attributes on some players AND the online rosters to be accurate?

This coming today I'm expecting?

Replies

• You'd think they'd be prepared to release an updated roster after the deadline..
  • Adida2005 wrote: »
    You'd think they'd be prepared to release an updated roster after the deadline..

Would you? It's EA after all...
  • Prefer bishop on the lighting anyhow lol.
  • I love how NBA 2k series updates its rosters immediately after trade deadline and EA twiddles its thumbs for a month. Wish 2k sports would outbid EA for NHL rights. And if the mod wants to banish me for referencing a competitor, go ahead. I'm tired of EA coasting on every game except Madden while 2k Sports and San Diego Studios (MLB the Show) produce superior products year after year.
  • EA has done a pretty good job this year honestly.

Lack of communication once again. Like no one knows when/if we get things, but you can bet your **** that when a new HUT card comes out they let us know.

It's a joke. HUT is a very poor thing for this game.

Franchise/GM Connected modes need to be made. I liked the previous GM connected. It was slow and has some issues, but i played it a lot.
  • i have the updated roster but since we cant roster share.....
  • It normally takes a week or so after the last trade.
  • It was updated yesterday. Pretty fast for EA's NHL team compared to the past. Props to EA.