EA Forums - Banner

Roy96

Replies

• Keep ur coins, toty is about to drop and market will drop really hard. That 96 roy may be like 250k in 2 weeks
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    we will find out more today hopefully
  • Allright !! Im a patient HUT player anyway. Ill see whats coming along with you guys.
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    Do it man, The funny thing is I just ditched my mov macdavid, and had a few pucks just sitting there so I picked up roy yesterday and he fits my team just perfect, same synergies as kolzig plus a 1 sb (I think), Now I have to figure out how to ditch Vernon and put kolzig as my backup pretty sure I have to find someone with a 2 tt......any suggestions?
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Do it man, The funny thing is I just ditched my mov macdavid, and had a few pucks just sitting there so I picked up roy yesterday and he fits my team just perfect, same synergies as kolzig plus a 1 sb (I think), Now I have to figure out how to ditch Vernon and put kolzig as my backup pretty sure I have to find someone with a 2 tt......any suggestions?

LOL I influenced you there ! 2 TT ? plenty. Look the ASG juniors (Nolan Patrick and co) the team of the week (burakovsky comes on mind), or Bucyk of course
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    ... or 94 P.Kane
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    Got bucyk already And not really interested in asg juniors But a 94 kane sounds interesting, Doubt i'll have enough pucks for him though, but if I do some rearranging I might be able to ditch my 93 modano and a couple of other players on my bench and keep all my synergies, What kind of card is he? how much dose he go for? and dose he have any other synergies?
  • PadrinoIV
    900 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    ... or 94 P.Kane

Hahahahhaha OR THAT

PS : you guys are rich like ****.
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Got bucyk already And not really interested in asg juniors But a 94 kane sounds interesting, Doubt i'll have enough pucks for him though, but if I do some rearranging I might be able to ditch my 93 modano and a couple of other players on my bench and keep all my synergies, What kind of card is he? how much dose he go for? and dose he have any other synergies?

94 totw Kane. Hutdb comparison ties it with 95 Tarasenko. But the 2tt and 1ww make it even sweeter. 750 bin right now, used to go for 950.
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    9Tialn6 wrote: »

94 totw Kane. Hutdb comparison ties it with 95 Tarasenko. But the 2tt and 1ww make it even sweeter. 750 bin right now, used to go for 950.

tnx, Hope I can get him, I have to ditch some players to gather some pucks, 750k is a little high for me right now.
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    you can get 96 Crosby for around 750K
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    you can get 96 Crosby for around 750K

Wrong synergies though, Kind of funny how that works, Any other past years, I would have loved to have him, With the synergy change over this year, I play with players that I wouldn't have even thought to before, And enjoy it
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    97 Crosby has +2 OT... im sure you can free up a slot on your team for that card
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    Sorry guys I don't need a 2 tt I need a 2 t, I think the 93 doughty dose, Anyone know of any other high end players?
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Doug Wilson if you don't have him, top3 LD in game in my opinion
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    Doug Wilson if you don't have him, top3 LD in game in my opinion

Got him, And I agree
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    93 Doughty and 93 Tavares both have 2T
  • Hold out on buying the high end Roy as he may drop with the pending TOTY selloff. In the meantime go with the 93 Roy...he's still very good.

The best goalies I've used (I've tried a lot)

1) 93 Roy
    2) 94 Hextall
    3) 90 Cujo

GOOD LUCK!
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    oooouuu 93 Tavares sounds interesting, Tnx, definitely going to look into that when I get home, Hope he goes for about the same price as my 93 modano, What kind of card is he a totw?
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    9Tialn6 wrote: »
    oooouuu 93 Tavares sounds interesting, Tnx, definitely going to look into that when I get home, Hope he goes for about the same price as my 93 modano, What kind of card is he a totw?

yea he is a TOTW, he will be more than Modano for sure.. was going for about 300-350K earlier this week.

As CFan said, I would hold off on buying ANY high end cards at all... I would invest your coins in something if you can and wait for prices to drop during TOTY and get any card you want