EA Forums - Banner

Roy96

13Next

Replies

• 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    9Tialn6 wrote: »
    oooouuu 93 Tavares sounds interesting, Tnx, definitely going to look into that when I get home, Hope he goes for about the same price as my 93 modano, What kind of card is he a totw?

yea he is a TOTW, he will be more than Modano for sure.. was going for about 300-350K earlier this week.

As CFan said, I would hold off on buying ANY high end cards at all... I would invest your coins in something if you can and wait for prices to drop during TOTY and get any card you want

lol Already screwed that one up when I got roy
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    ... or 94 P.Kane

Hahahahhaha OR THAT

PS : you guys are rich like ****.

The Word was na-zis !! Got censored lol
  • that's a bad word
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    oooouuu 93 Tavares sounds interesting, Tnx, definitely going to look into that when I get home, Hope he goes for about the same price as my 93 modano, What kind of card is he a totw?

yea he is a TOTW, he will be more than Modano for sure.. was going for about 300-350K earlier this week.

As CFan said, I would hold off on buying ANY high end cards at all... I would invest your coins in something if you can and wait for prices to drop during TOTY and get any card you want

Basically Espo, if I think about switching my team, I may also sell my actual heroes and stuff since they will drop anyway in your opinion?
  • Hold out on buying the high end Roy as he may drop with the pending TOTY selloff. In the meantime go with the 93 Roy...he's still very good.

The best goalies I've used (I've tried a lot)

1) 93 Roy
    2) 94 Hextall
    3) 90 Cujo

GOOD LUCK!

Man Kolzig got to be up top, lol the guy stole my net over my 93 Roy and always been solid. Thanks for the good luck, its appreciated ! I Will indeed Wait ! And maybe sell everybody in the meantime LOLL
    Doug Wilson if you don't have him, top3 LD in game in my opinion

I bought this guy because you said that many times on this forum loll I now agree ☺ gave him Klesla as a partner to activate his IS synergy :-) waited like a **** got both for 200k.
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    PadrinoIV wrote: »

Basically Espo, if I think about switching my team, I may also sell my actual heroes and stuff since they will drop anyway in your opinion?

I personally think Heroes won't drop too much, but that's my opinion. A few may drop a bit but the higher end ones (linden, blake, etc..) will stay relatively stable..
    that's a bad word

Is it ? I stole this expression from Mr Burns on The Simpsons, loll can't be that bad

I personally think Heroes won't drop too much, but that's my opinion. A few may drop a bit but the higher end ones (linden, blake, etc..) will stay relatively stable..

Allright
    Hold out on buying the high end Roy as he may drop with the pending TOTY selloff. In the meantime go with the 93 Roy...he's still very good.

1) 93 Roy
    2) 94 Hextall
    3) 90 Cujo

GOOD LUCK!

Man Kolzig got to be up top, lol the guy stole my net over my 93 Roy and always been solid. Thanks for the good luck, its appreciated ! I Will indeed Wait ! And maybe sell everybody in the meantime LOLL

Kolzig is one who I haven't tried. At the time when I was trying out goalies his synergies didn't seem to fit. I may give him a shot now that my team has changed tho. Thanks!
    Hold out on buying the high end Roy as he may drop with the pending TOTY selloff. In the meantime go with the 93 Roy...he's still very good.

1) 93 Roy
    2) 94 Hextall
    3) 90 Cujo

GOOD LUCK!

Kolzig is one who I haven't tried. At the time when I was trying out goalies his synergies didn't seem to fit. I may give him a shot now that my team has changed tho. Thanks!

Yes, Do ! Good luck !
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member

1) 93 Roy
    2) 94 Hextall
    3) 90 Cujo

GOOD LUCK!

Yes, Do ! Good luck !

I agree kolzig was my # 1 for like 500 games until I picked up that 96 roy, Stole lots of games for me and he's not that expensive any more.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    cTOTY cards will be in the 92-97 range usually
  • PadrinoIV
    900 posts Member
    edited March 2017

Tell me more please. How many players ? Like 1 line of forward, 1 pair of D and 1 G, or an actual team (12 forward etc)
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »

1) 93 Roy
    2) 94 Hextall
    3) 90 Cujo

GOOD LUCK!

Yes, Do ! Good luck !

I agree kolzig was my # 1 for like 500 games until I picked up that 96 roy, Stole lots of games for me and he's not that expensive any more.

Thanks for sharing this !

Tell me more please. How many players ? Like 1 line of forward, 1 pair of D and 1 G, or an actual team (12 forward etc)

Its an entire team.. much like our TOTWs

Its an entire team.. much like our TOTWs

Allright ! Thank you very much