EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

People ddos attacking is insane!

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
Had it happen again thankfully not in competitive seasons but in division play. His gamertag and team name is shmuffalo on Xbox one. I'm naming names now this is ridiculous.

Replies

• It's silly we can't do that here
  • becareful of derick8843 he likes to kick people off line he lives on xbox live
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    It has begun.
  • Pepin44billy is a guy I was playing, I was losing 2-1, he paused at the end of the first and I lost connection to the ea servers. Not saying he's a Booter but half of his recent games are DNF Wins.
  • Those names though. #Peppin44Billy
  • Bmh245
    859 posts Member
    Frosties00 wrote: »
    Pepin44billy is a guy I was playing, I was losing 2-1, he paused at the end of the first and I lost connection to the ea servers. Not saying he's a Booter but half of his recent games are DNF Wins.

There have been so many disconnects in the past few days that I wouldn't treat those DNF Wins as evidence of anything, unless they're all happening really early in games. I had two games in a row where my opponent got disconnected (first at the second intermission, and the second guy got bumped in the third). There had been no lag, no sign of any problems. They just lost connection. Seems like that's happening a lot lately.

• only had 2 attacks in 400 games, must be an eastern thing, lol
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Got another one btuck9
  • ive got another gamertag on xbox. favorable wand. beating him 3 to 1 and boots me