NHL 1990's: The Ultimate Edition
67 posts Member
I transformed my NHL 17 game into the 90's decade - personally, my favorite decade of hockey. The link above showcases my final version. Here's a quick breakdown:
- Authentic ratings/potentials for over 340+ players based on the 1990's (screens at bottom of link above).
- Created teams and players so that previously retired numbers can be used.
- Adjusted all ages to be young enough so a lengthy Franchise Mode can be played using these rosters.
- Guaranteed to have closer looking faces than the current NHL roster
- Details such as old-time arena names and third jersey series included.
Would love to hear what you all think! (And yes, I'm all ears to anybody wanting to drop knowledge on which ratings I should change).
I hope a showcase like this shows to EA if there is enough interest in what I've done, that roster sharing has a demand. EA gets a lot of flak but their creation suite is amazing this year and has allowed me to do this.
Wow, awesome job man.
Now give me download button!
Thanks man - means a lot coming from you, saw your 2KHS project while I was halfway done through mine.
Guys like us have to keep that creativity alive!
I say it always. Those older 90/80s designs were such a beauty. Just to look at it makes me wanna overlook some of the ai flaws and play the game hah.
So is there any (hidden) way to download your mod to Ps4?
Have you tried uploading or downloading rosters with NHL 17?
I would think that would be bigger news if true...
That's your own save file to ps plus. There is no way to use someone else save.
The only way would be is if EA added to there roster for us to download or patched in sharing.
@op its a great patch same we can't use it.
Any way you can help us, use the save he made. A lot of us would love to play with it.
Thanks man, the creation suite was totally revamped which was a great surprise so kudos to the boys involved with that. Allowed the creativity to flow through.