EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

So team of the years are highest rated card

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
What if they get a Stanley cup card or potg will the toty be updated or will they give them a lesser rating for the newer card

Replies

• Toty ratings do not increase. Only Mov
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    No toty is the highest rated card I am asking if future cards will go past toty which they shouldn't toty is the highest rated a card can go
  • No, they cannot exceed their TOTY rating. and all future upgrades go off of their last upgrade..

For example
    PK Subban highest card was 90.
    His TOTY is 95.
    If he get a MS upgrade it will be a 91.
  • Dixonyu
    649 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    No, they cannot exceed their TOTY rating. and all future upgrades go off of their last upgrade..

For example
    PK Subban highest card was 90.
    His TOTY is 95.
    If he get a MS upgrade it will be a 91.

Toty/MOV will always be the highest version, if ok Subban gets a 95 Stanley Cup card, both his toty and MOV will be a 96
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Thank you espo that's what I was asking I truly appreciate it
  • Robiswar wrote: »
    Toty ratings do not increase. Only Mov

It's not cool to troll. This is a friendly community!!! :mask:
  • Robiswar wrote: »
    Toty ratings do not increase. Only Mov

It's not cool to troll. This is a friendly community!!! :mask:

Preach
  • The information given in this post is likely not correct.

The Jagr rule has been in effect for a couple years now.

TOTYs and MOVs can both increase in rating.

As an example lets say that Stamkos comes back and gets a POTG and TOTW.He then has a 94 rating which is equal to his TOTY cards rating of 94. His TOTY will then get bumped up to 95 as well as his MOV.

It happens on one or two of these a year. Usually on guys who are older / have big playoff runs or MS runs.
  • Bas3CaMp3r wrote: »
    The information given in this post is likely not correct.

As an example lets say that Stamkos comes back and gets a POTG and TOTW.He then has a 94 rating which is equal to his TOTY cards rating of 94. His TOTY will then get bumped up to 95 as well as his MOV.

It happens on one or two of these a year. Usually on guys who are older / have big playoff runs or MS runs.

Correct, I forgot to add that.. what I was saying is the first upgrade will go off of their HIGHEST CARD BEFORE TOTY, once they surpass their TOTY rating, then the rating of the TOTY can increase with ANOTHER upgrade.

• ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Bas3CaMp3r wrote: »
    The information given in this post is likely not correct.

Correct, I forgot to add that.. what I was saying is the first upgrade will go off of their HIGHEST CARD BEFORE TOTY, once they surpass their TOTY rating, then the rating of the TOTY can increase with ANOTHER upgrade.

So if Stamkos wins a Stanley Cup...