EA Forums - Banner

Patch Notes 1.07

124Next

Replies

  • RSall14
    607 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ThatPope1 wrote: »
    I think the patch notes on the first page are accurate. This wasn't a big game changing patch, that's probably why they haven't said anything about it.

    That's really dumb if that's the case. What if people don't know how to check through the PS4? Guess they're out of luck huh? Come on, what AAA game(does not deserve that title) doesn't put patch notes out with details? If it was just to increase overall "stability" obviously they wouldn't need to elaborate. At the same time it makes no sense not to elaborate on what they "tuned" as it changes the game.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    Maybe it's just an empty upgrade? Maybe they put up an "update" that does nothing just to watch us mooks posting about changes that didn't really happen and have a good laugh.

    I can just see Ben now: "Lookit deez craaaaaaazy muddafukahz!" :trollface:

    (BTW, I'm just kidding. I know Ben nor no one at EA has that kind of a morbid sense of humour).
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    KoryDub wrote: »
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    Maybe it's just an empty upgrade? Maybe they put up an "update" that does nothing just to watch us mooks posting about changes that didn't really happen and have a good laugh.

    I can just see Ben now: "Lookit deez craaaaaaazy muddafukahz!" :trollface:

    (BTW, I'm just kidding. I know Ben nor no one at EA has that kind of a morbid sense of humour).

    Placebo effects can be frustrating and amusing!

    LOL!
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    well, here's ONE thing (among so many) that WASN'T fixed in update 1.07:

    RUDMgxr.gif

    I've had so many scored on me like this, they are almost always late tying goals or game winners in ot, hard not to believe the ice tilt camp when this crap happens
  • Pycnotic wrote: »
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    well, here's ONE thing (among so many) that WASN'T fixed in update 1.07:

    RUDMgxr.gif

    I've had so many scored on me like this, they are almost always late tying goals or game winners in ot, hard not to believe the ice tilt camp when this **** happens

    Same exact thing and also both my d go to the same puck carrier leaving the front of the net wide open.
  • DeejNYLV wrote: »
    I don't know if you are trolling here or are just really bad at reading comprehension. "It isn't actively working against you". Meaning the game isn't designed to scr*w you in some way. The word "actively" makes it clear to anyone with a fifth grade reading level or above would understand what that statement meant. Reading is a fundamental life skill, and the ability to understand, process and speak about what you read is going to have a major impact on how people view you. Especially employers or potential employers. You might want to work on those skills a bit, as you seem to be lacking in that area pretty severely. I hope you get the help you need.

    Puck pick-ups and the switching player issue do actively work against you because when they happen it's at your disadvantage. Are they inactively working when they occur? Lol.

    Your argument is that the game doesn't pick a side to win or lose the game in a predetermined fashion. Ok, do you have hard proof of this? You have game code at your disposal to back your claims up? It's all hearsay and opinion until someone unveils the actual game coding.

    Don't come on here speaking like fact when your claims are just as opinionated as anyone else. The fact is there are elements in this game that will work against you.

    Are you in control of your AI taking a penalty, turning the wrong way, or breaking route? Are you in control when you can't switch players? Are you in control when you can't pick a puck up that is laying right in front of you? How does any of this not work against you?

    I bolded the important points for you to answer since it's clear we have to point out the obvious to you.






    If a tornado happens to flatten your house simply because you happened to live in its path, did that tornado actively (intentionally) do that?
    Of course not.

    Same way the game isn't actively (intentionally) trying to screw you over.

    As he said, reading comprehension. Get some.
  • Rangersny81
    173 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    If a tornado happens to flatten your house simply because you happened to live in its path, did that tornado actively (intentionally) do that?
    Of course not.

    Same way the game isn't actively (intentionally) trying to **** over.

    As he said, reading comprehension. Get some.

    Wow. Pressed much? You went on your alternate account and attacked a quote from like 3 weeks ago, lol. Get back on your DeeJay account we miss you trying to insult people when you have no point to make what-so-ever. Which is always.

    Maybe one day you can quit your janitorial job at the local elementary school and take your janitorial talents to Vancouver. I hear you're the LeBron James of mopping up puke. :D

    We'd only be so lucky if a tornado flattened that trailer you live in. I find it funny you question someone's reading comprehension when you have the IQ of a blow-up doll.

  • DeejNYLV wrote: »
    Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    Just played a few games, it's still terrible. Don't get your hopes up anyone. So many garbage goals. This game is pure cancer. Set up good plays and cycle the puck, no goals. Carry the puck into the zone, lose it multiple times trying to dangle through everyone, get it back, shoot immediately, scores top corner.

    This game puts me in a bad mood every single time I play it now, even winning is frustrating.

    This narrative becomes harder and harder to buy into the more it's repeated. The idea that a player heroically cycles the puck and sets up highlight reel scoring chances, only to be thwarted by sinister RNG or superhuman goaltending, but that same person is ALSO victim to non stop soft goals against, revealing truly how deep the rabbit hole goes. YAWN.

    The game has a myriad of issues, puck pickups, at times dreadful AI, player switching and several others. It isn't actively working against you though. Do you realize how insanely hyperbolic you sound when you refer to a video game as "a cancer"? Ever had cancer or known someone close to you who does? The experience is not at all comparable to you not enjoying an electronic toy. Also, if you hate it that much, just stop playing. I see the excuse of "well, I love hockey and it's the only game, blah, blah, blah, whine, cry, whine". That doesn't hold water though if it's at the point where you need to make grandiose and delusional comparisons to one of humanities leading causes of death. So seriously, if it constantly pushes you to the point of apoplexy, why are you playing it? Almost all discussion of the game itself, or even constructive discussion on how to improve it is gone from these forums. In it's place is this constant droning of the same complaints, couched in the same levels of hyperbole and invented persecution complex. You guys can just copy and paste from each other's posts to save the time it takes to write them, because they are all identical. This game is not a cross that anyone makes you bear. Those same complaints have been written and read ad nauseum. It's old already.

    Then the same could be said for you. Why come to these forums then, if in your opinion, it is all the same complaint, ad nauseum? If it makes you gag that much, why come back? I would imagine, your response would apply to those who play the game, despite disliking it.

    If you hate the forums this much, just stop coming by.
  • RSall14
    607 posts Member
    One week later and still no patch notes. I'd like to know what they "tuned".
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!