EA Forums - Banner

Desync'd again FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME - EA SUCKS ****

2Next

Replies

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Some of these well all of them won't be taken out. I want the game to stop have these game breaking mechanics in them.
  • There is a good chance that NHL18 will move to a new engine, like FIFA already did. That means the old problems will surely get fixed :blush:

EA is doing their best, and we all should be thankful that we even get to play a good hockey game...or you could just move to a contender called Old Time Hockey, the bad part is, that game was a huge BUST and a complete ****. Shows it's not that easy to make a hockey game :relaxed:
  • Didn't they just go to a new engine? I don't want to see any steps backwards
  • There is a good chance that NHL18 will move to a new engine, like FIFA already did. That means the old problems will surely get fixed :blush:

EA is doing their best, and we all should be thankful that we even get to play a good hockey game...or you could just move to a contender called Old Time Hockey, the bad part is, that game was a huge BUST and a complete ****. Shows it's not that easy to make a hockey game :relaxed:

Lol its not even out yet, and it isn't a competition to ea at all. Its nhl94 and slapshot mixed together to make an arcade game
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    There is a good chance that NHL18 will move to a new engine, like FIFA already did. That means the old problems will surely get fixed :blush:

Lol its not even out yet, and it isn't a competition to ea at all. Its nhl94 and slapshot mixed together to make an arcade game

...and it is failing miserably at it. The only thing about it that isn't certain yet, is whether it will be bad or horrible :grey_question::smiley::mrgreen:
    There is a good chance that NHL18 will move to a new engine, like FIFA already did. That means the old problems will surely get fixed :blush:

...and it is failing miserably at it. The only thing about it that isn't certain yet, is whether it will be bad or horrible :grey_question::smiley::mrgreen:

The only new hockey game I would be remotely interested in is a ncaa game or a new mutant league hockey. But that was made by EA as well.
  • As a matter of fact, a mutant league mode would be awesome. Or cards in hut. A demon goalie with every synergy! Do it EA!
  • Its inexcusable ineptitude that has placed this game in it current state.
  • I got one these **** Desync'ers in chat the guy said he had 4.5 million in coins for sale hopefully some good will come from this and these idiots make pack buying obsolete and we can get rid of this horrendous team and get some people that have a bit of pride and care about the job.
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member
    HEP2214 wrote: »
    All I can say is if EA doesn't get rid of these listed below I'm not buying the game and I've probably easily been one of their top spending players each year. Not much losing one person but they are losing customers bc EA caters to losers who don't put money into their game.

1. No player shown at pregame matchup screen
    2. No backout/quitting once you both hit start game, even if puck hasn't dropped yet as you see the connection with the bar at the top now before you start game
    3. You shouldn't be able to see who you are playing (gamertag) until post game
    4. Wrap around glitch (yes I can stop it but still shouldn't exist)
    5. Position locking in HUT

I disagree with your opinion on backing out. The connection bar can say "good" but once you get in game or check the connection in the pre game it can change.
  • If its DDOS, report them to Microsoft and your ISP. EA will do nothing.
  • EVERY LOSS I HAVE THIS SEASON IS FROM DESYINCING. **** THIS PIECE OF **** GAME. EA YOU ARE GARBAGE.
  • Well desynching doesn't give you a loss it just cancels the game no ?
    Well desynching doesn't give you a loss it just cancels the game no ?

Wrong. MLB The Show in 2 days. There is no point in playing -- NO POINT IN PLAYING -- this piece of ****.
  • I've got a loss from being booted. I've been desynced and the game is erased. I think the lack of response from EA on this matter is gross. Also the people who do this are losers who need to get out of their parents basement and do something productive with their life.
  • Pretty sad this exists in 2017.
  • There is a guy on Xbox one that when u try to see his recent games it makes the game crash just happens with him
  • rokaru8
    186 posts Member
    Sellinh it today for 25 euros. Would have done ut anyways since the show has arrived.
  • I've got a loss from being booted. I've been desynced and the game is erased. I think the lack of response from EA on this matter is gross. Also the people who do this are losers who need to get out of their parents basement and do something productive with their life.
    They can't bro. They got too far smoking and eating cheetos all day. That's the only life they know. It's Pucking sad.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • EVERY LOSS I HAVE THIS SEASON IS FROM DESYINCING. **** THIS PIECE OF **** GAME. EA YOU ARE GARBAGE.

He's an angry elf..