EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Can I not get up booted in a game?

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
Playing competitive season just keep getting ip booted what can you do?

Replies

• Only thing is to check the list, add to the list and not be on the list of ip boosters/desyncers/scammers
  • MLB The Show comes out in less than a week!
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Playing competitive season just keep getting ip booted what can you do?

how do you know your not having connection issues if its all the time?or is EA having issues?IP booting is not that common.

THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Dixonyu
    649 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I like how the top player quietcolt732868 team name GG fam has nothing but DNF wins lol ... Competitive season's more like discouraging season's

I bet the dudes making good money selling everything on Kijiji ...
  • I got booted last night for some reason. Something about the EA servers. I was up 2-0. Game didn't count. Don't know what happened there
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Oh know all the games have counted. It isn't my connection if anything it could be ea having issues. It is also incredibly common. It happens alot more than you think. It didn't start becoming a big problem until competitive seasons.
    Oh know all the games have counted. It isn't my connection if anything it could be ea having issues. It is also incredibly common. It happens alot more than you think. It didn't start becoming a big problem until competitive seasons.

Are you on sexbox? I think I remember you were. It sucks that you are getting loses
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Yes I am on the Xbox. I don't know what the deal is. I'm not losing internet everything else is fine can play any other game without any lag or problem. Only NHL during competitive seasons is this happening.
  • Very interesting.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I know! Like there is no way it isn't connected. I have dropped so low. I'm normally 500+ in competitive seasons. Sitting at 5000+ because I have just run into booter after booter
  • ^^ same here... finished at 4000 last night, will try to at least get up to top 2500 for this round and try harder in later rounds
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Just got booted. CGantz15 on ps4. ****
  • I have never been "booted"

Been "desynched" 2-3 times this year though.

Played ~ 1000 games in HUT this year. I don't play CS competitively, I just go 0-3 each round for the minimum reward.

I'm no techy but I think the problem is much much bigger on Xbox where you have easier access to IP's.
  • Yeah same. Never been booted (yet) but got desynched once. I beat a desyncher yesterday I was happy lol
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    That's awesome I'm sure there is alot more to it than I realized but it is insanely frustrating
    I know! Like there is no way it isn't connected. I have dropped so low. I'm normally 500+ in competitive seasons. Sitting at 5000+ because I have just run into booter after booter

It has now happened to me 3 times. I'm up in the game and next think you know I'm booted from the game and get a loss. I'm normally top 500 or less every CS that has came out. Now I keep dropping to 5000 or worse. Something has got to give
  • Shlog61
    375 posts Member
    I've been screwed over in this particular CS thus far too. Their servers can't handle the gsme?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I don't think it's the servers I think people see the top of the leaderboards and it is all dnf wins so they are like oh my goodness that's the secret. Super annoying