EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Pulled wennberg tonight

So I was lucky and pulled my boy kessler which was ****. Also pulled that 83 junior player and pulled wennberg. So that's interesting

Replies

• you can't spell your boy's name properly
  • ya saw your post on twatter. this crap happened to me with Movembers. I had 15 packs to open, pulled a Movember weber and then 5 packs later pulled a regular one. sent the video to EA and was completely ignored, as usual. Ive never received any replies with any issues from EA. connection issues, packs not showing up, their customer service stinks. ive contacted customer support numerous times, nothing back.

if you dont receive something that you paid for. thats actually considered fraud.
  • I talked to an advisor last night. They're going to get back to me today. So we'll see what happens.
  • I talked to an advisor last night. They're going to get back to me today. So we'll see what happens.

They will probably just take that Wennberg from you and give you a TOTY Mathieu Joseph instead :blush:

They will probably just take that Wennberg from you and give you a TOTY Mathieu Joseph instead :blush:

This was actually a concern of mine
  • Lol why talk to support ? Grab your wennberg and run ! Happened to me in 15, pulled reg backstrom while playoffs backstrom was in packs. Took 30 mins and they gave me my playoff backstrom and I got to keep the reg too
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Lol why talk to support ? Grab your wennberg and run ! Happened to me in 15, pulled reg backstrom while playoffs backstrom was in packs. Took 30 mins and they gave me my playoff backstrom and I got to keep the reg too

This is why I'm talking to them.
  • You pulled toty Kesler and reg wennberg?
  • No he got a TOTY Wennberg, he did the 3 TOTY player pack
  • Yeah espo is correct. I did the 3 player toty pack. Got Kesler, wennberg. He obviously shouldn't have been there. I talked to someone else on twitter who pulled eichel
  • verrette99
    716 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Ah i see ! Well idk I'd consider myself lucky that I didn't get the whole 4th line haha
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Ah i see ! Well idk I'd consider myself lucky that I didn't get the whole 4th line haha

True. And I like wennberg so I'm OK with it. But if they will give me a new player, I'm all for it. I'll keep you all posted. I'm sure your day won't be complete until this story is told
  • It wont be.
  • no update yet?
  • I have pulled Koivu for 6 collectable

Giordano and a 3rd pairing D in 12 collectable
  • butch2653 wrote: »
    I have pulled Koivu for 6 collectable

Giordano and a 3rd pairing D in 12 collectable

Koivu looks like a beast ! But I have to resist trading in my 6 collectibles lol I'm saving them for Ototy
  • I will re-do it i have some friends account who they don't have money to do this

I make a trade 300K + Backstrom for Koivu .
  • I would have been OK with koivu. He looks great
  • do you have a screenshot or vid or the pull?
  • Snapchat video