EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

So played some online seasons...

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
They are awful! Idk what it is but my team plays worse than they do in CS. It's crazy!

Replies

• Sounds like it's time to find a new game to play.
  • Play ovp :) lol
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Like if someone isn't lagging the game like crazy they are ip booting you. If they arent ip booting you they are desync you like where are all the people that want to actually play competitive clean games?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Like if someone isn't lagging the game like crazy they are ip booting you. If they arent ip booting you they are desync you like where are all the people that want to actually play competitive clean games?

D3 to D8
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    So stupid like why? I did have a couple of clean games today but idk what the point is anymore lol
  • There is no point anymore. I bought The Show last night. I played for 45mins this morning. And it's all I've been able to think about today!

I've been to 0 MLB games in my life. I only watch the odd playoff game, if it's convenient for me.

I've been to probably 200-300 NHL games. It's the only team sport I regularly follow.

And EA has driven me away...until September, maybe.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    That stinks... I'm probably just gonna go buy a Nintendo switch and play Zelda lol
  • There is no point anymore. I bought The Show last night. I played for 45mins this morning. And it's all I've been able to think about today!

I've been to 0 MLB games in my life. I only watch the odd playoff game, if it's convenient for me.

I've been to probably 200-300 NHL games. It's the only team sport I regularly follow.

This. Except im a baseball fan too.

MLB is amazing. They just understand how to make a game. They have good leadership at their studio and they have a vision of where they want the game to be 5 years down the road.

Unfortunately, NHL doesn't and it's suffering as a result. They just go year to year with no clear cut vision or direction for the game.

Wow.