EA Forums - Banner

CS are bugged

2Next

Replies

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    jake19ny wrote: »
    They need to rebuild HUT from scratch it's a mess. They could really take some pointers from MLB the Show Diamond Dynasty, which I will be playing instead of the quirky CS and HUT

They had tuners early in 17 that worked well. 16 and 15 didnt have desynch. List goes on...

They break the game on purpose...so the beta feels good...so we buy the new version. Rinse, repeat.

Never again!

I mean it is one thing to say the game is broken in certain aspects, which we all can agree on.. but do you really think they break the game on purpose to make the beta feel like a better game?

that's pretty nuts lol
  • God Bless you every one... I am getting the same exact thing day in day out on PS4... one night you can shoot, pass, hit, skate...next day you miss every shot, fan on One Ts, Cant lock a hit, slow as **** with 99 overall players against tuna can....I have thought it might be my internet but am am throttled down with a gaming monitor and router on 250 mbps internet and im allocating bandwidth to my PS4 so its pure server issues...something is being manipulated
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    pretty sure it comes down to internet... I notice my average PING is always higher on those games
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    They need to rebuild HUT from scratch it's a mess. They could really take some pointers from MLB the Show Diamond Dynasty, which I will be playing instead of the quirky CS and HUT

They had tuners early in 17 that worked well. 16 and 15 didnt have desynch. List goes on...

They break the game on purpose...so the beta feels good...so we buy the new version. Rinse, repeat.

Never again!

I mean it is one thing to say the game is broken in certain aspects, which we all can agree on.. but do you really think they break the game on purpose to make the beta feel like a better game?

that's pretty nuts lol

Yes. It's the only explanation.

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    i understand... it's still nuts
  • I honestly think that most of severe lag comes from OP. I had a couple games where u can tell that the OP is playing with connectivity.
    When u attack its stutter stutter stutter, u miss the net (naturally) he gets the puck and runs all the way down the ice and smoothly w/o being touched, he puts it in the net.
    This specifically happens in CS and often.
    When U dangle a free piece of cheese(free packs), Rats go wild.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Never again!

that's pretty nuts lol

Its called "planned obsolescence". Its not nuts. Google it. Its why your iphone breaks after a couple years, ITS BY DESIGN. EA sports is shady, just like many many other corporations...they want your money and they dont want to wait for you to decide its time for a new game or a new phone, THEY want to tell YOU when its time. "Nuts" is thinking they would not do something like this. One day you will understand, bud.

Yes!!! That iphone 6 plus is starting to really slow down in terms of responsiveness. All those app updates wont work on anything older than iOS 10.whatever. You r not forced to upgrade but when your product doesnt run smooth anymore, you kind of don't have a choice...

• Lol went from rank 161 to 1716 tonight. I'm done
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Dude! Today was insane! 2 great game dominated rest... Were connection manipulators and it was so obvious as well. As soon as I would get the puck into my opponents' zone laaaaaaaaaggggggg
  • I dont get this COmp. I played div 1 and 2 and just run thprugh it winning 8 out of 10 scoring 5 plus goals and in comp I have a heard time scoring 2 goals at rank 6000. I had that delay lag against me the whole season, I fight through it winning some games but lose so many that I normally win. In divisions I score 9 out of 10 on breakaways in comp I score 3 out of 10 with the exact same moves, the shot just comes of to late because of the lag I get and my opponent dont.

The gameplay flows but its like half a sec lag from when I push the button to action on screen and it happens over and over in comp but not very often in divisions.

I get so frustrated I want to through everything out the window and set fire to my apartment lol
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    verrette99 wrote: »
    Lol went from rank 161 to 1716 tonight. I'm done

LOL, had a horrendous start to the round, went from 9,000 to 1,400