EA Forums - Banner

TOTY Sets

2Next

Replies

• I got the same in 3 player sets as almost everyone else 89, 85 and 83 BUT in the 2 player set I pulled crosby!!! =)
  • Maybe playoff sets will be better
  • I got garbage...two worst rated players
  • saved 600k....opened my pack and got nothing...sold for 49k....total lost 550k...epic let down and feeling like a standard expectation this time of the year... I don't know why I get my hopes up :(
  • I pulled 99 Karlsson, 89 lindstrom and 88 agostino
    Sold karlsson for 800k soi m happy
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Stfx96 wrote: »
    Just did the 3 toty player pack and got: Joakim Lindstrom, Sam Steel and Oscar Alsenfelt!!! SO PISSED!!!
    Should at least get 1 nhl player, was hoping to sell said player to gey toty Marner. looks like that wont happen GOD **** IT!! lol

I did the 2 TOTY pack and the 3 TOTY pack on two different accounts. 10 TOTY players total = 0 NHL players. 4 Kenny Agostino, 3 Samuel Girard, 2 Darren Raddysh and 1 Oscar Alsenfelt. I am inspired.

that is disgusting.. obviously it is a gamble but 0/10, come on now
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    It is what it is...
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Stfx96 wrote: »
    Just did the 3 toty player pack and got: Joakim Lindstrom, Sam Steel and Oscar Alsenfelt!!! SO PISSED!!!
    Should at least get 1 nhl player, was hoping to sell said player to gey toty Marner. looks like that wont happen GOD **** IT!! lol

I did the 2 TOTY pack and the 3 TOTY pack on two different accounts. 10 TOTY players total = 0 NHL players. 4 Kenny Agostino, 3 Samuel Girard, 2 Darren Raddysh and 1 Oscar Alsenfelt. I am inspired.

that is disgusting.. obviously it is a gamble but 0/10, come on now

You say this now but it my thread warning people about these sets you had said
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    these posts are getting old

So which one is it or were you just being a d!ck because you can?

It's obvious these sets are meant to take pucks out of the market, TOTY should have equal chances but obviously the don't. Nobodies asking for superstars but it atleast should be 1 guaranteed NHL player.
  • Im so depressed I just lost 550k to these sets...EA set a negative tone for my week
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    My man... if you buy a scratch off and expect to win that is just silly, it is basic gambling

but if you buy 10 tickets and you lose on every single one, although it is still a gamble, those are some terrible odds/luck.

I won't post about me ripping a pack and not pulling anything, but 10 chances at a TOTY player and NOT ONE NHL player? that's a bit crazy to me, gamble or not
  • SSSSSOOOOOOO Depressed thanks to EA
  • did a 3 pack on second account pulled a Burns and two low level, did the two player and pulled Benn and a low level
  • I only did one set........ the 3 player set during OTOTY and pulled Crosby, Marchand, Raddysh.
    I got lucky