EA Forums - Banner

TOTY sets only 1 time?

So I did my single and double TOTY sets for DTOTY. Stockpiled 30 collectibles to get 6 chances at a OTOTY player only to realize you could only to each one once... so I did the 3... yup you guessed it no NHL players. That's fine, kind of ticked off you can't do those other sets when the next TOTY set came out. Kind of **** if you ask me...

Replies

• Create a second account.
  • I did a double...bought 10 collectibles and 2 carbons...spent almost 600k for 2TOTY bronzes...yes the worst two...not to mention I posted asking what people were getting and this was to be expected...I WAS kinda hoping to get one nhl players but we all know ea...sold both players for 49k... loss of 550k...checked the market and 4 min past the hour I could see that everyone else was feeling my pain cause the market was saturated with bronze toty cards...
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    I did a double...bought 10 collectibles and 2 carbons...spent almost 600k for 2TOTY bronzes...yes the worst two...not to mention I posted asking what people were getting and this was to be expected...I WAS kinda hoping to get one nhl players but we all know ea...sold both players for 49k... loss of 550k...checked the market and 4 min past the hour I could see that everyone else was feeling my pain cause the market was saturated with bronze toty cards...

That's really bad. I can feel your pain. I thought about it today to open this two player pack set, but after visiting reddit I thought probably it's not a good idea.
  • Unless you're finished for the year, NEVER EVER open any packs with coins. It's as simple as that.
  • I pulled two bronze and Crosby....
  • TheAiwo wrote: »
    Unless you're finished for the year, NEVER EVER open any packs with coins. It's as simple as that.

Im so depressed