EA Forums - Banner

Mov Cards that can still get upgrades?

Just wanna get other peoples thoughts on this, I'm going to assume any player on a team in the playoffs is a safe bet.

Replies

• Usually, mostly the top guys or OT heros
  • Players from the main contenders for the Cup that did not get any Toty cards. Like Kessel from Penguins or Ovi from Capitals
  • There are still a lot of MOVs with chances of SCP upgares.

Best chances have Ovechkin, Keith, Weber, Toews, Kessel, Pavelski, Josi, Getzlaf and Suter.

Also possible: Perry, Forsberg, Thornton, Gaudreau, Steen, Eberle, Saad, Parise, Hoffman
  • Stanley cup cards.

Or world championship cards.
    - You may see some young guys play for Team Canada. Horvat? Mackinnon? Kadri? (once eliminated).
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Ya they will go especially to let the NHL know they want to play internationally. Huge injustice for the players has been done taking the Olympics away. Players will make it a point at this year's IIHF watch.
  • Stanley cup cards.

Or world championship cards.
    - You may see some young guys play for Team Canada. Horvat? Mackinnon? Kadri? (once eliminated).

Two of the 3 you named already have TOTY cards....
  • There are a bunch of new really good looking sets and Stanley Cup players available!!! Carbons are 100k a piece!!!!
  • Can anyone help? When I play Be a Pro career, I choose my position as a defence man, but when I get into the game it puts me as a centre. Any idea why this is?
  • There are a bunch of new really good looking sets and Stanley Cup players available!!! Carbons are 100k a piece!!!!

how much are carbons right now, seriously?
    @mitavittuanyt
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I'm just waiting for those Stanley cup collectibles to go down gonna snag the central teams for when a Johnny toews comes up or a Duncan Kieth or even someone else anyone from the central would be prime
  • PHIL THE THRILL UPGRADE !!!!! keep em comin' boy!
  • Carbons 55k. Not for long though I bet. I dont think. No Toews or Keith this week. Islanders, Devils, Flyers, Hurricanes, Avalanche or Stars.

Bossy, Trottier, Billy Smith, Hextall, Leach, Parent, Cam Ward, Stevens, C. Lemieux, Nieuwendyk, Roy and Sakic are the Con Smythe winners on those teams.
  • Carbons 55k. Not for long though I bet. I dont think. No Toews or Keith this week. Islanders, Devils, Flyers, Hurricanes, Avalanche or Stars.

Bossy, Trottier, Billy Smith, Hextall, Leach, Parent, Cam Ward, Stevens, C. Lemieux, Nieuwendyk, Roy and Sakic are the Con Smythe winners on those teams.

The upcoming Conn Smythe sets are already announced. 98 Niedermayer, Roy and Brad Richards. They aren't doing every team.
  • @Intoxicated1717 you think they keep rising or drop back down?
  • Yes, stanley cup cards will also upgrade if they get more special cards. Also will get new synergies :blush:
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    @Intoxicated1717 you think they keep rising or drop back down?

I see 75k just around the corner. Stanley cup cards are super easy to get. Those master set cards are awesome. Carbons will go up.