EA Forums - Banner

Cheating in CS

Prev13
All the top guys (ok a lot of them) cheated to get their record. They aren't even trying to hide it. Most of them have played maybe 5 different teams in their last 25 games and almost all wins are DNF. It is so obvious. I really hope they dont get rewarded for this blatant cheating (but I know they will)

Replies

• If you leave the door to your house open...and let people steal from you and do nothing,is that stealing?
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • If you leave the door to your house open...and let people steal from you and do nothing,is that stealing?

Yes? Of course it is. You are joking correct?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    All I know is that I still get packs so it's whatever doesn't matter anymore. I have toty players I consider it a success. Also I am ready for some Stanley cup players! Can't wait to see who the master set is for the central conference give you two guesses :-)

Yes? Of course it is. You are joking correct?

It is stealing but if EA is going to leave the door open then there's nothing stopping you from stealing either.
  • Its not stealing. I never said they stole. I said they cheated. No morals. Its cool. My team is still better. I just think it sucks for the guys who did it legit. EA should police it especially when its soooooo obvious
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    All I know is that I still get packs so it's whatever doesn't matter anymore. I have toty players I consider it a success. Also I am ready for some Stanley cup players! Can't wait to see who the master set is for the central conference give you two guesses :-)

Bet it isn't who you think.... This week both guys on teams that didnt make the playoffs this year....

Scott Stevens and Joe Sakic are my guesses.
  • Stevens isn't in the game
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    It's freaking Brad Richards!!!! Let's go! Needs an upgrade for him anyway!
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Stevens isn't in the game

Was just hoping for something new... Right teams.
  • All the top guys (ok a lot of them) cheated to get their record. They aren't even trying to hide it. Most of them have played maybe 5 different teams in their last 25 games and almost all wins are DNF. It is so obvious. I really hope they dont get rewarded for this blatant cheating (but I know they will)

Most of the top 100 are cheaters all the way down to about 300.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    All the top guys (ok a lot of them) cheated to get their record. They aren't even trying to hide it. Most of them have played maybe 5 different teams in their last 25 games and almost all wins are DNF. It is so obvious. I really hope they dont get rewarded for this blatant cheating (but I know they will)

Lol i got several top 250 seasons and I'm not a cheater
    Marc110_98 wrote: »

He said most not all, and he is right. Congratulations on being the exception to this.

He said most not all lol

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!

makes it all the more impressive how you weren't booted every other game
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Ya seriously! If they aren't booting then they are backing out if they aren't doing either of those two things then they are messing with the connection....It's madness oh and then the 20th game you have an amazing game
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »

makes it all the more impressive how you weren't booted every other game

I know lol ! I have never been booted and got desynched like 3 times.. a lot of people back out tho and that sucks
  • agreed.. I haven't been desynced since like Season 2 or 3
  • 2 desyncs in 3 games. Unreal. What is the point of playing?
  • i stopped playing CS after TOTY, since EA doesnt care why bother