EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Can't get a game in CS

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
edited April 2017
Everyone waits to see my goalie record and backs out.... I'm only 50 games over 500!!!!

I'm just gonna go play my switch this is lame!

Replies

• put goalie up on market for 999,999 and put him back in line up after he doesn't sell
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I shouldn't have to do that! I need a new goalie to be real but kolzig has the synergies I want :-/
  • CS is a complete joke man...feel your pain...I switched in my bronze goalie and went 3-1 with him and on the third win guys started quiting again...on 3 wins...bronze goalie....so sick of switching goalies
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Well I was thinking about getting milestone Roy but I threw 88 Emery in net and he was lights out. So now I'm just wondering what to do.
  • 9Tialn6
    432 posts Member
    Get that Roy, he is cheap enough now, I picked him up a ways back and he is doing great.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I think I will I only have like 100k at the moment but if I moved kolzig I could afford him. His price will drop here in a few weeks for sure.