EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st


Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Where's My Thread?

Bmh245
859 posts Member
Yesterday evening, I wrote a long post opening a thread about the gameplay problem of players throwing their sticks like Thor's hammer to deflect passes and poke check. Example here:



That thread was full of video clips and game analysis, had no curse words, and identified a substantive gameplay issue. But it never appeared on this board. Can someone explain why?

Replies

  • I done seen it and then it done disappeareded.
    Tastes Good With The Money https://youtube.com/watch?v=GS4dO-0YI2E
  • B-Bunny
    871 posts Game Changer
    Probably got eaten by the spambot if it had a shitton of links. Ill see if I can dig it out if so.
    NHL Gamechanger
    PSN: B-Bunny
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/b_bunny
  • Bmh245
    859 posts Member
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Probably got eaten by the spambot if it had a shitton of links. Ill see if I can dig it out if so.

    Never mind -- I saved most of it and can just repost it. I can cut out some of the clips to make it past the spambot.
  • B-Bunny
    871 posts Game Changer
    Bmh245 wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Probably got eaten by the spambot if it had a shitton of links. Ill see if I can dig it out if so.

    Never mind -- I saved most of it and can just repost it. I can cut out some of the clips to make it past the spambot.

    Kind of defeats the purpose then no? If the spambot ate it I can bring it back once I get to a PC and off my phone.
    NHL Gamechanger
    PSN: B-Bunny
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/b_bunny
  • Bmh245
    859 posts Member
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Bmh245 wrote: »
    B-Bunny wrote: »
    Probably got eaten by the spambot if it had a shitton of links. Ill see if I can dig it out if so.

    Never mind -- I saved most of it and can just repost it. I can cut out some of the clips to make it past the spambot.

    Kind of defeats the purpose then no? If the spambot ate it I can bring it back once I get to a PC and off my phone.

    Cool -- if you can do that, I'd appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!