EA Forums - Banner

What to do with 320,000 coins?

Prev1
I've managed to grind out some coins, and i don't know the best way to spend them. What's the best bang for the buck elite player? Everyone else is rolling out lines of 99 mov players, think I may want one of those .

Replies

• YZ19
    171 posts Member
    I picked up 94 Marchand and he is beastly... 95 Crosby pretty good bet too
  • Here are some recent players I added:

95 MOV Simmonds - 175K
    94 TOTW Marchand - 170K
    97 MOV Panarin - 270K
    97 ASG Crosby - 400K

I got good prices but just so you can get an idea..
  • Just buy packs.
  • or donate them
  • buy carbon and playoff collectibles and wait for top notch playoff cards to be released.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Like Richards?! He is going to be a beast already have everything set for him
  • Or any of the regular playoff cards that you think will go deep into the playoffs, they're supposed to be like movember cards so any players that play good will get the incremental upgrades + synergies.
  • Toty Kuznetsov.....
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    No he is sub par go somewhere else
  • Frosties00
    160 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    need to investigate upcoming playoff milestones then get the related playoff cards.

PLAYOFF PERFORMER ITEMS
    Throughout the entire Stanley Cup® Playoffs, there will be a Playoff Performer player item for the top player in each game.

New for this year, the Playoff Performer player items will continuously upgrade like Movember player items if they earn an additional playoff item. Playoff items can range from Team of the Week item, Milestone and Player of the Game items during the playoffs! They will also receive additional synergies too.
    Post edited by Frosties00 on
  • Frosties00 wrote: »
    Or any of the regular playoff cards that you think will go deep into the playoffs, they're supposed to be like movember cards so any players that play good will get the incremental upgrades + synergies.

Yes. I straight swapped my MOV Kessel for SC Kessel because MOV's synergies were useless for me. I'm confident Phil will get upgrades and SC cards look better than MOVs IMO :blush:
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Bet the pens get knocked out next round.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Bet the pens get knocked out next round.

They seem solid. I say they have a decent chance to go all the way to the finals! :blush:
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    See that's fair however I feel like their time is coming
  • Whats up with the no love for the Pens? Not a fan personally..... but they always seem to have the Caps number.... includes going back to the 90s (Bondra)

I live just outside of DC. I would love to see the Caps take it all, but I'm not feeling them due to past precedent!

My last patient today tells me "Go Caps..... this is the year!"
    My reply...." yeah, just like every other year!"
  • Ovi needs a cup though.....
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I think the oilers might win it all they are looking good.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    I think the oilers might win it all they are looking good.

Slim slim chance.

They wouldn't get through Nashville, Pittsburgh/Washington

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    They are getting through Anaheim fairly well too...Anaheim isn't a push over
  • they only played one game.... I will be shocked if EDM takes this round over ANA