EA Forums - Banner

What to do with 320,000 coins?

2Next

Replies

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I won't be. It's the ducks they love losing in the playoffs they don't have the championship pedigree.
  • care to place a friendly HuT wager on that?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    On Xbox dude otherwise I would! I'd put 10k on the oilers
  • oh yea lol
  • Trade your sexbox in for a ps4 and play with the big boys
  • Trade your sexbox in for a ps4 and play with the big boys

^^ agreed
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Lol no you know all the best cheaters scammers and top notch players are on the Xbox. Every game is such a rush who knows what will happen next?!?!?!!!???? Will I get ip booted? Desynced? Magically not be able to touch the puck due to connection oddities? Or will I get a clean game? Oh if only
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Lol no you know all the best cheaters scammers and top notch players are on the Xbox. Every game is such a rush who knows what will happen next?!?!?!!!???? Will I get ip booted? Desynced? Magically not be able to touch the puck due to connection oddities? Or will I get a clean game? Oh if only

lol... my last 10 games or so have been clean
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Ya cuz you are on ps4! Everyone cheats on xbox
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Ya cuz you are on ps4! Everyone cheats on xbox

not everyone! I'll play you, I'm not the best competition but I won't boot or desynch.
  • Dude, it's in the playoffs. Anything can happen! I personally think Edmonton is a far inferior team to Anaheim.... but hey, so far 2-0. And thats with minimal contribution from 97 in terms of points......

Anything can happen. Just look at Chicago and Nashville!

I personally think the Penguins are looking solid...
  • I would spend them on AH
    The best pack is the one not bought (Sun Tzu, Art of War)
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    Save them for next year. Get a jump on everyone else
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    h8ttrick wrote: »

lol... my last 10 games or so have been clean

My games have been very smooth as well.
  • Preds for the win!!!