EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Always believe kids. 2,5M$

First year in HUT. Started late. No $ invested. Worked the market. Now got 2,5 millions in coins. I'll be spending it later. Always believe kids. 4rxf7b.jpg

Replies

• What's left to spend it on at this point?
  • Well, I don't know. Took a break. But I'll take it back at some point and then I don't know, build a concept team or whatever lol i'm basically just following up on my first posts here, to tell that u dont need to spend a fortune in packs to get somewhere. This was my journey loll
  • You should buy every SC Marchand on the market and quicksell him. That's what I would do with 2.5 mil...
  • market actually is far from dead.. cards are still pretty expensive
  • Spend your time making real coin

Not fake coin

Just some real world advice. Unless you've won the lotto, or have been dealt a very good hand in life.....if so, kudos!
  • There's a whole sub reddit of guys supplementing their income working the market. Someone like you with time and smarts should check it oot.
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    There's a whole sub reddit of guys supplementing their income working the market. Someone like you with time and smarts should check it oot.

Are you serious lol
  • Spend your time making real coin

Not fake coin

Just some real world advice. Unless you've won the lotto, or have been dealt a very good hand in life.....if so, kudos!

Thanks for caring and taking the time to answer this. I'm a happy dude with a good job. I'm also trying to make some real coins, always. LOL NHL enthusiast since ages, first time in HUT, it became my hobby for a while, wanted to see where I could go with this. Lol but like I said, took a break now. I think Ill buy a team in the summer and play for fun, since some veterans here told me the market will crash a little bit after the playoffs :-)
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    If you are on the Xbox I have a wide open summer and will be looking for games. PM me dude
  • Nice. I have about 3 million net worth, but I spent 25€ at the start. I have seriously spent more time in AH than in matches. To me it's more fun to improve my team than play with it :blush:
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Hey to each their own. That's great you guys did so well. My team is the best team I have ever had and I love playing with it. Getting a few more pieces once second round of Conn Smythe winners come out. My team will be legit.
  • agreed... although I spent about $300 total: $100 opening week, $100 MOV, $100 Christmas

this is by far the best team I have ever had with 97 Crosby on my first line. my ultimate goal was to have either Crosby or OVI on the first line by the end of the year so I consider this year a success
  • Nice. I have about 3 million net worth, but I spent 25€ at the start. I have seriously spent more time in AH than in matches. To me it's more fun to improve my team than play with it :blush:

I had also lots of fun on AH and playing GM on my lines screen, obviously :-) Maybe I'll buy some deluxe edition next year to jump start the whole thing, what do u think?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    If you are on the Xbox I have a wide open summer and will be looking for games. PM me dude

Yes, I actually am ! It will be a pleasure, as soon as I get back in the game, but took a real break until at least mid-may to enjoy other things and games
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Sweet I'll be looking for the messages to play. Deluxe edition is way to go I have gotten one since 15 no regrets.
  • goat1313
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2017

Delete
    Post edited by goat1313 on
  • Lowernu82
    407 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    You should buy every SC Marchand on the market and quicksell him. That's what I would do with 2.5 mil...

yup totally agree, nothing else to be said here folks. have a great night.
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    agreed... although I spent about $300 total: $100 opening week, $100 MOV, $100 Christmas

this is by far the best team I have ever had with 97 Crosby on my first line. my ultimate goal was to have either Crosby or OVI on the first line by the end of the year so I consider this year a success

i dropped $100 for the world cup sets, it was a great set to get the game going and build up some coins and players. the 88+ player redeemable was gold imo. was getting a lot of legends and they were going for large at the time.
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    Delete

Wow that was some M:I **** !!! Thanks :-)