EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Did not receive competitive season rewards

2Next

Replies

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I think so too, because last season my season rank was like 2,000 before the "processing results" and ended up being in the 1400s

Ha wow. Almost 1/3 if the accounts ahead of you were cheating.

Now i may want to give cs a proper try. Too bad my team relatively ****!

Possibly, either that or the whole "projected season rank" doesn't work too well lol
  • They are doing a good job. I think this year was a great learning experience for EA as far as CS goes. I have enjoyed playing top competition....when they dont quit pre game!!
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    Cheataaaaaah
  • 7-Timetogetlit-7
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    did you cheat?

Never cheated at a video game... plus im no where near the top in the ranks
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    I think so too, because last season my season rank was like 2,000 before the "processing results" and ended up being in the 1400s

Mine went up the same last season to, if that's the case and that many people are cheating then maybe it's time make the games server based so they can be properly monitored. What really is unfortunate is everyone that the cheaters played(other then those in on the scam) and ip booted, don't have any way of getting their lost points back.

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Pycnotic wrote: »

Mine went up the same last season to, if that's the case and that many people are cheating then maybe it's time make the games server based so they can be properly monitored. What really is unfortunate is everyone that the cheaters played(other then those in on the scam) and ip booted, don't have any way of getting their lost points back.

that's the worst part
  • Intoxicated1717, got all rewards that i earned from comp. Super thanks, man
  • No problem buddy.