EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Something is odd...

Prev1
h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
So just played two games of competitive season both games the other teams shot to goal differential was 50%.... 1 goal every two shots.... What is this?!

I'm playing well mixing up how I could score everything I'm getting slain it's insane!

Maybe there is a new YouTube video on how to score 50% of your shots....

Replies

• smokin666
    356 posts Member
    Who did u have as ur goalie?
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666
    356 posts Member
    And was there any lag or smooth connection w/o delay??
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Maybe they have an aimbot from counter strike installed lol
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    No all connections were fine I do have milestone Roy in net which could be part of it idk ever since I added him man oh man have things been lacking in the goalie department
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Maybe they have an aimbot from counter strike installed lol

nostalgia.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Dropped Roy got Stanley cup fluery
  • My Roy is fine
  • Didn't you tell me to play better defense when I made my post about my goalie only stopping 60% of shots? Lol!!

But for real man, I know your pain
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I probably did say that haha but got flurry have lost one game. I think my play style just didn't go with the way Roy plays goalie.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    I probably did say that haha but got flurry have lost one game. I think my play style just didn't go with the way Roy plays goalie.

Well, I win games but his save % isnt really good actually lol.. like 0,845.. but i win so it's ok I guess haha
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Maybe they have an aimbot from counter strike installed lol

nostalgia.

Right ... In 2000 to 2008 it's all I played

• Lowernu82
    407 posts Member
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    So just played two games of competitive season both games the other teams shot to goal differential was 50%.... 1 goal every two shots.... What is this?!

I'm playing well mixing up how I could score everything I'm getting slain it's insane!

Maybe there is a new YouTube video on how to score 50% of your shots....

Its just this lame game bud. It doesnt matter how many more synergies you have then your opponent, it doesnt matter if your win/loss is 5x better then his. I dont have a record to brag about, but when i play someone whos win percentage is .300 and they have WW on then a bunch of random series 2 guys and he hands me my butt... i just dont get it some days. i laughed it off but just dumb founded on this game. yes ive been on the other end of it, not a lot but of had occasional games that i shouldnt have been in.
  • ABUSEU905
    320 posts Member
    Happening all the time...just weak junk going in...it seems as though it happens the most when your outplaying the opponent...
  • It happens to all of us, it sucks, I think they need to get rid of the synergies for next year and go back to chemistry, and make people build teams, and make it so a team can't be made of all snipers or they will play worse....It creates a realistic view to make a team you can have all superstars and but chemistry still matters...
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I think chemistry should matter as well. However lines in the real NHL can have several snipers on the line. Not all do but some do and a sniper is just a label
  • It happens to all of us, it ****, I think they need to get rid of the synergies for next year and go back to chemistry, and make people build teams, and make it so a team can't be made of all snipers or they will play worse....It creates a realistic view to make a team you can have all superstars and but chemistry still matters...

How about having to play players in their proper position as well. There should be consequences by putting Dmen on forward and Forwards on D. AI should be affected.

I doubt it will change though. This new format with no cap makes EA boatloads of $$$.
  • You "ice tilt" naysayers keep posting about this "weird" stuff happening..... wake the hell up.
  • If I've played this game since it came out
    U free king know
    We also know they'll never say it exists of course
    So here we stand with all this knowledge on a cliffs edge and no one wants to move for fear it will fall
  • PadrinoIV
    883 posts Member
    Can I join back in the action even if its round 2? What Will I miss?
  • It'll just hurt your ranking a bit for the overall.