EA Forums - Banner

Steve Yzerman for next Stanley Cup set!

Just saying, that would be awesome!! Take all my money EA!

Replies

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    They already have it set.
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    they have a Yzerman set?
  • Lowernu82
    416 posts Member
    The stanley cup set is finalized i believe and there wont be anymore additions made. never say never and quick and lidstrom were suppose to expire at the end of the first 30 days. guess they realized they could make more money by leaving them in there and extended their sets.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Sorry my post was most likely misleading they already have the different sets finalized they aren't doing more so forget about yzerman.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Sorry my post was most likely misleading they already have the different sets finalized they aren't doing more so forget about yzerman.

How do you know they aren't doing anymore sets?
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    h8ttrick wrote: »

How do you know they aren't doing anymore sets?

lol, they will do one more set in June most likely
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$=more sets
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Oh my gosh I was talking about the playoff sets...
  • The more I think of it, how can they not have a Guy Lafleur set? All-time Habs leading scorer, Conn Smythe winner and he's a righty -- he has to be the next set.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    No they aren't doing anymore Stanley cup sets with old players. They might do something with the team that wins it all.
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    The more I think of it, how can they not have a Guy Lafleur set? All-time Habs leading scorer, Conn Smythe winner and he's a righty -- he has to be the next set.

HuT Junkie over here :D
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    No they won't do a have one if they make a new one. You already have 98 roy. They will do a new set with people that get traded or sign somewhere else. Highly unlikely there will be another playoff set.