EA Forums - Banner

Features I miss in NHL 17

Prev1
Why there is no Winter Classic again? Why you removed NHL moments live? Why there is no custom tournament mode?

Replies

  • COGSx86
    781 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    no one plays offline!
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • What?
  • one**
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • 151kbar151 wrote: »
    Why there is no Winter Classic again? Why you removed NHL moments live? Why there is no custom tournament mode?

    Cogs is right, NO ONE plays offline! Winter Classic is a PLAY NOW Feature that quite Honestly was nothing special :o a Football Stadium :o after you play it the first time it is no Big Deal!! NHL Moments Live, seriously there wasn't a more useless feature in the game. Custom Tournament MEH!

  • Im sure EA has the statistics that less then 1000 people got the achievements for this stuff
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Agree ....Online is where it's at offline is for people that stink and cant handle playing against other people or don't know how to play the game RIGHT....
  • Agree ....Online is where it's at offline is for people that stink and cant handle playing against other people or don't know how to play the game RIGHT....

    Not true. I play offline for a change of pace. You can only deal with figure skaters so long before you wanna change if up a bit! I love EASHL, especially the few who actually know how to play hockey, but its not fair to make a broad sweeping statement like that.
  • While I disagree that OFFLINE isn't played much, I think the features that are missing could possibly be added in for a future update. I am however pleased with what has been added and changed, unfortunately we see the changes in previous years of Madden/Fifa prior to NHL. So...looking at Madden/Fifa HUT/Club this year we get a peak at what direction the modes are going...and I for one am very excited.
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • They wont add anything. Nothing of substance anyways. Sorry...EA has jaded me.
  • The online is broken for me too much lag. Is it the servers or my internet don't know? But what I do know is that COD plays fine. If they could get the online to at least respectful I might play it until then it's offline for me
  • 2HxC4u
    114 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The online is broken for me too much lag. Is it the servers or my internet don't know? But what I do know is that COD plays fine. If they could get the online to at least respectful I might play it until then it's offline for me

    It could be neither, and the player you're connected to. Also, IIRC I believe NHL also has some ports that could be opened to optimize the connection, have you looked into that at all? I might be able to find it with a quick google search.
    GT - T0o HxC 4u
    TN - HOCKEYTOWN
  • Unfortunately EA failed to maximize the potential of the Winter Classic by just putting it in play now. I would have loved to have to Winter Classic in franchise mode. Make it either random selection or have you always participate in it. EA also missed out on putting it in online modes, especially EASHL as a final arena to unlock
  • I would have expected a Winter Classic match in franchise mode years ago already, there isn't even an all-star match anymore either.
  • BSDShoes wrote: »
    I would have expected a Winter Classic match in franchise mode years ago already, there isn't even an all-star match anymore either.

    Yeah i noticed that. In the past I always liked to see what players from my team made the all-star game. Now you have to scroll through the activity feed and see, but those hockey analysts only say like 10 players.
  • Offline is for adults, online is for kids. That's the assumption I've come to over the years
  • NinthFall wrote: »
    Offline is for adults, online is for kids. That's the assumption I've come to over the years

    Really? I play with 4 friends online EASHL almost every weekend, I'm 29 one is 28 the other 3 are in their late 30's and early 40's. Offline is for people who don't like the pressure of true competition. When you can't compete, you play offline, where you can adjust the AI to your skill level.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Offline is for adults, online is for kids. That's the assumption I've come to over the years

    Really? I play with 4 friends online EASHL almost every weekend, I'm 29 one is 28 the other 3 are in their late 30's and early 40's. Offline is for people who don't like the pressure of true competition. When you can't compete, you play offline, where you can adjust the AI to your skill level.

    lol, when you CAN'T compete. Do you not think some people who are good at the game just simply choose to not play online?
  • NinthFall wrote: »
    Offline is for adults, online is for kids. That's the assumption I've come to over the years

    My club is anywhere from 26 to 31. Lynch...that statement could not be further from the truth. I will play offline for a week at a time when I get fed up with the glitchy 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Taking a step backwards for a minute, if you will.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Offline is for adults, online is for kids. That's the assumption I've come to over the years

    Really? I play with 4 friends online EASHL almost every weekend, I'm 29 one is 28 the other 3 are in their late 30's and early 40's. Offline is for people who don't like the pressure of true competition. When you can't compete, you play offline, where you can adjust the AI to your skill level.

    lol, when you CAN'T compete. Do you not think some people who are good at the game just simply choose to not play online?

    Yes some will play offline, but from a majority minority stand point, hes right
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Agree ....Online is where it's at offline is for people that stink and cant handle playing against other people or don't know how to play the game RIGHT....

    I beg to differ, I bet I could compete with you just fine if I played you online. I just prefer to play Franchise mode because it is mad fun building a team from the bottom and making them good again.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!